Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Fun teaching environment

4,0
18 March 2014
Working within a tutoring environment showed me how great it was to teach. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the students and helping them reach their full potential within the discipline of psychology. A typical day at work would consist of presenting classes and working with students. This working environment taught me to work within a structured environment and sharpened my organisational and interpersonal skills. My co-workers were easy to work with, friendly and dependable.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
23 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor / Department of Sociology (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch university provides one with the opportunity to grow and establish networks. working with the department, it was interesting to see how different the sub-department functioned as one to ensure that the students are trained and helped in ways that would see them become future thinkers and active members of the society.
7 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape, África do Sul
A universidade oferece excelentes condições para o desenvolvimento das atividades de ensino e pesquisa.
14 April 2021
Same location
Invigilator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
A very integrated place to work at, everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment, facilities and expertise. Very layedback/relaxed working environment, yet fast paced at the same time.
Pros
Very well integrated (everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment and facilities)
Cons