Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Great skills development

4,0
26 March 2018
Stellenbosch University offers a teaching assistant position for each faculty. It is a wonderful position to develop academic administrative skills. All employees are friendly and those with higher positions are open and willing to share information. The position has very little micromanagement and keeping to personal deadlines are key, but work freedom is refreshing
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
5,0
30 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant of Operations Research (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Excellent academic Institution, among the three best in the continent, and among the top 300 Universities in the world According to Shangai rranking. Competent staffs. I am proud and grateful to my study leaders, who gave me to have an experience as teaching assistant, during my Doctoral studies.
4,0
6 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Teaching assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
During my time with the company I had two different leadership roles. In both these positions I was allowed to take responsibility for the projects and programs that I wanted to develop and employ. Great learning opportunity. Highly recommend.
5,0
14 April 2021
Same location
Invigilator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
A very integrated place to work at, everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment, facilities and expertise. Very layedback/relaxed working environment, yet fast paced at the same time.
Pros
Very well integrated (everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment and facilities)
Cons