Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Productive and fun workspace

3,0
5 January 2018
I worked as a Mathematics Tutor at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. The best part about the job was working with people and being able to teach. I loved helping others with problems and difficulties they had during their studies. I had the opportunity to do a lot of my own time management and work in a unknown professional environment with both professors and students.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
5,0
23 September 2019
Tutor / Department of Sociology (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch university provides one with the opportunity to grow and establish networks. working with the department, it was interesting to see how different the sub-department functioned as one to ensure that the students are trained and helped in ways that would see them become future thinkers and active members of the society.
5,0
7 April 2019
Tutor (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape, África do Sul
A universidade oferece excelentes condições para o desenvolvimento das atividades de ensino e pesquisa.
4,0
6 February 2018
Tutor (Part-time) (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
I only worked as a tutor and assistant but the hours are good since you can select when you want to work and you are always paid on time. It is also not a formal environment so you can swop shifts with others if you cannot make your slot