Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Productive workplace

5,0
30 April 2020
Excellent academic Institution, among the three best in the continent, and among the top 300 Universities in the world According to Shangai rranking. Competent staffs. I am proud and grateful to my study leaders, who gave me to have an experience as teaching assistant, during my Doctoral studies.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
6 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Teaching assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
During my time with the company I had two different leadership roles. In both these positions I was allowed to take responsibility for the projects and programs that I wanted to develop and employ. Great learning opportunity. Highly recommend.
4,0
26 March 2018
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch University offers a teaching assistant position for each faculty. It is a wonderful position to develop academic administrative skills. All employees are friendly and those with higher positions are open and willing to share information. The position has very little micromanagement and keeping to personal deadlines are key, but work freedom is refreshing
5,0
9 March 2021
Same location
field worker (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch University is a productive and fun workplace. I learnt a lot on this particular project. We were paid an excellent salary for the period of the project. I will definitely work there again given the opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunches during training