Stellenbosch University
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

4,0
12 December 2017
Learnt a lot from tutoring the way I did. Required lot of l tours of work and students from tertiary and secondary education facilities. Interactions with different people of different professionals allowed for increased growth
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Experience
Cons
Not specified times
5,0
23 September 2019
Same role
Tutor / Department of Sociology (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch university provides one with the opportunity to grow and establish networks. working with the department, it was interesting to see how different the sub-department functioned as one to ensure that the students are trained and helped in ways that would see them become future thinkers and active members of the society.
5,0
7 April 2019
Same role
Tutor (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape, África do Sul
A universidade oferece excelentes condições para o desenvolvimento das atividades de ensino e pesquisa.
1,0
25 April 2019
Same location
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The institution allowed for development and growth bur work progress lacked. Management structures show minimal diversity and the work culture also needs to vast improvement. What i enjoyed about my employment period there was the fact that i could help students whom was in need- supporting them through accurate completion of application forms. I also enjoyed working with my immediate staff- since we worked as a team and the Manager also followed that pattern- all were treated the same- no levels.
Pros
End of year functions
Cons
No work progression
  1. Tutor medical, physiotherapy and occupational therapy students from years one to three