Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Productive and Fun

5,0
25 April 2017
Great environment to be at and grow. Offers learning opportunities and exposure. A normal day comprises of multiskilling of tasks, project management, research objectives,
3,0
9 November 2017
Same roleSame location
I have worked here for 7 years and also completed all my undergraduate and postgraduate education up until PhD. Change is necessary to broaden you knowledge as a scientist.
5,0
6 July 2017
It is the right choice to develop technical knowledge about remote sensing application in environment.I have learned new techniques and broaden my knowledge.
1,0
25 April 2019
The institution allowed for development and growth bur work progress lacked.
Management structures show minimal diversity and the work culture also needs to vast improvement.

What i enjoyed about my employment period there was the fact that i could help students whom was in need- supporting them through accurate completion of application forms.

I also enjoyed working with my immediate staff- since we worked as a team and the Manager also followed that pattern- all were treated the same- no levels.
Pros
End of year functions
Cons
No work progression
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellenbosch University. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1