Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

productive and proefessional environment

4,0
28 January 2013
Creating networks and partnerships for the institute. Involved in strategic management design (including Knoweldge management). I learnt governance issues and how to set up an institute from the beginning. Very competitive environement, male dominated- this was the hard part of the job which was also less inclusive. The most enjoyable part was seeing results and meeting targets (growing partnerships and research funds fort he institute)
1,0
Pros
study opportunities
Cons
very traditional and not so inclusive environment
25 April 2019
The institution allowed for development and growth bur work progress lacked.
Management structures show minimal diversity and the work culture also needs to vast improvement.

What i enjoyed about my employment period there was the fact that i could help students whom was in need- supporting them through accurate completion of application forms.

I also enjoyed working with my immediate staff- since we worked as a team and the Manager also followed that pattern- all were treated the same- no levels.
Pros
End of year functions
Cons
No work progression
5,0
22 January 2019
The people, in general, are very welcoming and willing to help with everything. Everyone wants to make a sucsess of themselves and the general work atmosphere is uplifting and inspiring. I learned a lot here and made a lot of close friends.
4,0
12 December 2017
Learnt a lot from tutoring the way I did. Required lot of l tours of work and students from tertiary and secondary education facilities. Interactions with different people of different professionals allowed for increased growth
Pros
Experience
Cons
Not specified times
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellenbosch University. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1