Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Good, challenging and friendly environment.

12 April 2016
Coming to work with positive attitude, working in really good conditions and environment overall. Seeing that you spend most of your time at the office I've learned that you need to make the most of it and help building a positive and healthy office atmosphere. Management normally support us as staff and help us in staying positive and focused. Co workers normally friendly and helpful and also adds to you being positive about your workplace. The hardest part of my job is that you cannot really plan your day, you try to, but when you get here, there's always some stuff that you need to attend to first or some problem that must be resolved, which normally takes up time, and in the end you day did not go as you planned. Enjoyable part is being in a senior position in my department, gives me some flexi time and allows me to delegate, which makes things easier for me.
4,0
Pros
Flexi time, space for career growth.
Cons
Nothing really
10 June 2020
Same location
Student Assistant and Administrator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Sometimes start with a brief session on new development. suggestion on way forward. respond to emails inquiries and while providing administrative support and client services
Pros
Cons
30 April 2020
Same location
Teaching Assistant of Operations Research (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Excellent academic Institution, among the three best in the continent, and among the top 300 Universities in the world According to Shangai rranking. Competent staffs. I am proud and grateful to my study leaders, who gave me to have an experience as teaching assistant, during my Doctoral studies.
15 April 2020
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
A typical day at work is fun and exciting. I learn new things everyday from my peers. My boss is understanding and compassionate. The workplace culture is inclusive.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellenbosch University. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1