Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Productive, Challenging, and Positive Study Environment

25 January 2017
Stellenbosch University has taught how to work hard on my own and as a team member. It forced me to learn time management in order to succeed academicaly while still enjoying life as a student.
4,0
10 June 2020
Same location
Student Assistant and Administrator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Sometimes start with a brief session on new development. suggestion on way forward. respond to emails inquiries and while providing administrative support and client services
Pros
Cons
30 April 2020
Same location
Teaching Assistant of Operations Research (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Excellent academic Institution, among the three best in the continent, and among the top 300 Universities in the world According to Shangai rranking. Competent staffs. I am proud and grateful to my study leaders, who gave me to have an experience as teaching assistant, during my Doctoral studies.
15 April 2020
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
A typical day at work is fun and exciting. I learn new things everyday from my peers. My boss is understanding and compassionate. The workplace culture is inclusive.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellenbosch University. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1