Stewarts & lloyds

Stewarts & lloyds Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews
3,0
It's the good company to work for, if you work hard. It is challenging at the same time, being in sales is advantageous cause you get to learn more. There's alot more to discover and succeed.
2,0
Loads of office politics, management needs more people skills. 30 min lunch break and overtime is a killer. No overtime pay. Banked hours are promised an yet you never get to take your banked hours.
5,0
Very professional but open door policy. Overall workplace very satisfactory. My colleagues are extremely nice and friendly people. They are eager to please the customer. Paperwork up to date.
4,0
I've started as Internal sales man and was later promoted to External Sales Representative. I've enjoyed working for the company and learned a lot. The best part was the field work and visiting the clients. I enjoy meeting new people on different levels and to share my knowledge.
2,0
Poor management of staff and chasing money with no or little regard for the well-being of staff members.
Top management swear at staff members in meetings and treat them like rubbish.

I would not recommend this company to job seekers.
3,0
I believe that when you have a manager who is supportive of his staff and believes in their abilities and strengths. It makes for a happier work place. When your manager has an open door policy and is always easier to communicate with that type of manager. I believe with this it will make for an amazing work environment and teamwork.
Pros
Medical Aid, Pension
3,0
Working hours are from 07h30 till 17h00. 30min lunch time which is seldom used due to work load.

No formal training for new management promotions.

Working Saturdays and Public Holidays without any overtime pay.

Company currently implementing restructuring measures.
Pros
Location - close to my home and school.
Cons
Long hours, lack of communication from Management
3,0
Currently administrator/ counter sales, I started as counter sales got promoted to switchboard. At our company we multitask mostly. I can do internal sales as well.filling and buyer. I am a hard worker willing to learn more. Working on a system called sypro. Good on working in individual. I have potential
Cons
Short hours
5,0
A very busy workplace, but productive, oppertunities to grow, lots to learn.