STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.
STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Review

Fun & Informative

5 November 2018
I completed my 1st day of training and I am convinced. We don't always realise that change lies within us. If you want change then be the change. Work for you want because nothing is for free. We should stop complaining and being part of the problem and start testifying for being being part of the solution. You need a numerical mind and be a go getter for this job. If you have what it takes and apply everything correctly as they train you, success is guarenteed. If you do your part, your earnings will show it and you will be promoted and awarded in no time. All depends what ypu do with it. BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Challenges to building a client base
18 February 2021
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very challenging. Need patience and to be positive in terms of growth. Sales very important Target sales motivation
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Cons
Flexible hours
1,0
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
- no basic salary - the lady was rude. She told us to leave if we not happy that there's no basic salary - small rented work area that makes you wonder if it's all legit - no contract is signed - commission based - possibilities of working hard and recieving nothing at the end of the month are possible. - stay away... don't apply for sales in that say their salary is from 16000 - 24 000 they nothing but scams
24 January 2018
Same location
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Roodepoort, Gauteng
Well managed, friendly staff, good communication. The managers and employees work hand in hand to make sure everything runs as smoothly as it possibly can.
Pros
Very well balanced, friendly staff