STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,2 out of 5 stars.
STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Review

fun work place, not productive interms of pay

3,0
13 June 2018
Stock market collage is a fun company as a call center agent but that's all it is, the salary structure is poor, you find yourself working for transport and even going through a whole month unpaid and frustrated, the senior management can be friendly but not professional and utterly Unskilled in management and at times very rude and disrespectful to agents to the highest degree, abusing workers rights and laws forcing to keep people at work from 8am to 4 pm which the working hours keep changing constantly as well as other rules and policies but no pay per hour for being there making calls for nothing and there is no contract existing for call center agents just a verbal agreement for pay and promotions with no written contract ,absolutely no basic salary at all but they lie to people and say there is, so if you have nothing better to do with your life and time then go and volunteer because that's all you are there ,a volunteer ,the most you'll ever make there realistically is half or less what thy promise a month maximum if your fortunate or no pay at all, no free lunch that's not true just short 15minutes tea time and 30 minutes lunch with no canteen, I know all this and more because I worked there for months and quite it's not a real job.
2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
no free lunch unless on special aucations, just free tea/coffee
Cons
normal working buisness hours but not paid for
11 September 2019
Same role
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Table View, Western Cape
Call on 200 people a day and convince them to invest their money in Stock Market College. When sign up one client you earn R1000. You can build up your salary according to the sales for the month. I didn't get any payment because the people was unemployed. So I couldn't travel to work because their was no income.
13 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Woodmead, Gauteng
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! The ad says basic plus commission plus bonuses. Its all a lie!!! Guys please do not apply to these job posts. You will only waste your money and time!!! They use people!!! You will be able to make deals but you will never get your commission thats promised every Friday. God will deal with all of you at SMC!!! Find something better to do with your time. I regret every minute I spent there!!!!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No basic salary
7 December 2017
Same role
call center agent (Former Employee) - Gauteng
Smc is a good working environment but plz if you know u want something real and u want to make a money do not go there.the distributors do not care about u or ur situations and I worked so hard and when I had to be paid I didn't get paid and it's commission. So save your money and your time don't be like us who regret going there from the first place .trust me .
Pros
wifi
Cons
not being paid
  1. fun work place, not productive interms of pay