STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Review

Not good for me

2,0
19 February 2020
They don't help with anything, eish it was not good experience for me to work there no help you have to get your own leads and need to by your own marketing material
2,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
18 April 2016
Same role
Client Services (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
It is a great company, that has taught me a great deal of responsibility and people relations, every day is a fun day, a office with a insanely fun atmosphere, the company has a great product which could really make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
Indecisive
5,0
10 June 2014
Same role
Client Services (Former Employee) - Midrand, GP
I loved working for SMC, though it was my first Job I loved it, my position at SMC was Client services. I learned a lot like; -Time management -working with people (face to face) -Type very fast -How to become a strategic thinker - Team work I loved my co-workers because we all had each others backs in a business mannered way and we learned from one another. The hardest part of the Job was missing documents for clients and what I enjoyed most was problem solving (helping a client) and learning more and more everyday.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
normal hours
5,0
18 February 2021
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very challenging. Need patience and to be positive in terms of growth. Sales very important Target sales motivation
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Cons
Flexible hours