STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews in Bellville, Western Cape

Stock Marker College is the best company to work for pity that only your job is not secured because there is no basic salary nor benefits only commission structure.
Pros
Free lunches and end of year functions
Cons
Normal hours
Lots of work. You need to go to clients. Stay away. The boss yells at you in training Training is long and hard work You basically need to teach people about trading online. Stay far away far away
My day starts at dawn. That already gives me a great idea of what opportunity my team has. I then study up on various sales techniques and other business books. (As I think myself more of an Entrepreneur and a workaholic) My 1st hour at the office is checking on the markets, insuring I have enough appointments for that day, and to interact with my clients on facts and not assumptions. I then give my daily training and motivational speech. (Which by the way if don't do this all our sales crash. Then I start selling.(most important thing for my day) At the end of the day I go over the reports and set up for tomorrow. This is fairly summarized.
Pros
Cons
No support really from Head Office...