STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative in Benoni, GautengReview this company
Call Center Representative1 review
Benoni, Gauteng1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 72 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
We would work under pressure but still work with a smile.Had the best co-workers,just wonder if am going to work at an enviroment like that.The hardest part was not reaching the dead-lines.
normal working hours
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE?
See more STOCK MARKET COLLEGE reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 72 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE?9 people answered
- What is their basic Salary?5 people answered
- Is there any stable salary beside commission3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE?3 people answered
- What happens if you leave the company and your prospects have paid? Do you still get paid your commi…2 people answered
- What are the challenges once if you join the stock market team2 people answered
- Is it basic salary or commission based when you work at Stock Market college? And what does a call …2 people answered
- Which companies are the main target of stock market college?2 people answered
- What would you suggest STOCK MARKET COLLEGE management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered