STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews in Midrand, Gauteng

Sales consultant, on a commission based salary had to do a lot of cold calling and find candidates,to sell the product to alos had sales and business training as well as stock trading training and experience
Pros
own hours
Cons
no income security
- no basic salary - the lady was rude. She told us to leave if we not happy that there's no basic salary - small rented work area that makes you wonder if it's all legit - no contract is signed - commission based - possibilities of working hard and recieving nothing at the end of the month are possible. - stay away... don't apply for sales in that say their salary is from 16000 - 24 000 they nothing but scams
Best job just the working hours are bad And because its commissioned I Had yo work even harder Had fun Meet good people Learnt to work well and got good experience
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low salary
Having to generate our own clientele was a challenge of its own.We were sharing office space with different teams .I enjoyed the morale of my colleagues.We were faced with alot of responsibility where the philosophy of 'What you put in, is what you get get out! ' was at work .The management of our team was very motivational and friendly always ready to listen and advise.I enjoyed the aesthatics of our office environment. Very Clean, well cooled and a place to be proud of.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
commision
The Stock market is a very complex subject to introduce to people who are not familiar with how it works, having to generate your own leads is the biggest challenge. Educating people about the stock market is one thing and having them to sign up for trading the stock market is the other, to learn more about the stock market an individual has to pay R20060 to get the full benefits of knowing and trading the stock market and your salary of R2060, 00 for each sale you make. Targets have to be set, as an individual the targets have to be your priority meaning much time And hard work | has to be put in to achieve them.
Pros
Travel from place to place
Cons
No traveling allowance
Ubuntu Creating Successful Private Investors it is not a job is career Attributes: Eager to Learn Team Player Enjoy working with people of all types Ambitious and believe I can if given a chance
Pros
Ubuntu
Cons
Ubuntu
It is a great company, that has taught me a great deal of responsibility and people relations, every day is a fun day, a office with a insanely fun atmosphere, the company has a great product which could really make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
Indecisive
people they did not know about what is happening in stock market,however, what we are doing by shows people the easy way of making money it be come typical day work. it give me more knowledgeble how markets works i learnt alot since i become part of stock market college about share and trade,it makes our job easy cause we work as team by helping each other.
Pros
ever day we have free lunch as staff.
Cons
6 hours and 10 hour
As a person stock market college thought me not to be to comfortable in a workplace anything can happen at any day or any time for that matter. I've learned so much though; throughout the two and half years I've been with them,to be more specific I've learned to work as a team with my previous colleagues,working under pressure,and mostly putting inn more hours so to get good results at the end of it all.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
less breaks
I loved working for SMC, though it was my first Job I loved it, my position at SMC was Client services. I learned a lot like; -Time management -working with people (face to face) -Type very fast -How to become a strategic thinker - Team work I loved my co-workers because we all had each others backs in a business mannered way and we learned from one another. The hardest part of the Job was missing documents for clients and what I enjoyed most was problem solving (helping a client) and learning more and more everyday.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
normal hours