STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Stock Market College is a good company to work for and the working environment is excellent and highly professional. The product is excellent but the main challenge is many people are very sceptical about the financial product due to ressesion and pyramid schemes that are surfacing.
Not truthful about payment method until you go to the interview.You don't get a start up salary to generate new leads, everything comes from your pocket but the staff is very friendly and supportive.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No basic salary
Lots of work. You need to go to clients. Stay away. The boss yells at you in training Training is long and hard work You basically need to teach people about trading online. Stay far away far away
The dreams that are promised to employers during training zero, no support after the training, you learn most surprising things while you are inside. If you are a go getter without responsibility you might survive, your should be alert.and it teaches u to push to your capabilities.
Stock market collage was great but i had difficulties in adapting to a smoking environment and drinking work place during working hours. But for someone how is willing to gain experience and know more about call centre is a great centre to begin at.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
Best job just the working hours are bad And because its commissioned I Had yo work even harder Had fun Meet good people Learnt to work well and got good experience
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low salary
Having to generate our own clientele was a challenge of its own.We were sharing office space with different teams .I enjoyed the morale of my colleagues.We were faced with alot of responsibility where the philosophy of 'What you put in, is what you get get out! ' was at work .The management of our team was very motivational and friendly always ready to listen and advise.I enjoyed the aesthatics of our office environment. Very Clean, well cooled and a place to be proud of.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
commision
Its was nice to work for stock market college but it wasnt a permanet job but it was challenging and good to be part of the company i was working monthly
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Stock Market College (SMC) is company teaching individuals on how to trade on stocks and currencies. As a sales consultant, I enhanced my skills in the promotion industry, able to achieve great targets, being able to deal with big clients with difficult questions
Pros
free lunches
Cons
moderate hours
being creative is a key I managed to learn how to create my own leads. How to be self motivated and not to be discouraged. creating your own was the the hardest part f the job.
Pros
they are very welcomig
hard to convince clients never apply for a position of target driven salary unethical or unprofessional managerial corporate culture is not that important to travel using your own money and unreasonable sales targets commission paid every weekend but depends on number of clients (No clients, No commission)
Pros
sales knowledge
Cons
target driven salary
Working for Stock market college as a sales consultant has been a good opportunity to me. Because it helped me to equip my selling skills. But there is lack of management support and the salary structure is unethical.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
The salary structure is not good
Well managed, friendly staff, good communication. The managers and employees work hand in hand to make sure everything runs as smoothly as it possibly can.
Pros
Very well balanced, friendly staff
Days inside the office are mostly about creating a client base and making new/more leads. Days outside the office are mostly about meeting clients or potential clients. I've learned about different manners of communicating and connecting with people, understanding different business backgrounds and a safer way to trade. Every consultant has a team leader which makes answering questions less challenging. There's a lot of teamwork within the company itself, this makes the work culture diverse and there's less conflict. The hardest put about the job is getting to clients that are outside my office area. The best part of my job is that you don't always have to see clients on your own and the flexible working hours.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Commission based
I got to meet new people and network. Also I've learned a lot from them and their staff. It really was great learning and working experience. Stock market college was a fun experience.
Pros
enough lunch time
Cons
transportation
Company it's not stable, it's terms and conditions change daily , they promised you one thing tommorow it's new story all together, not a good company to work for .
Pros
non
Cons
lies about aalaries
Great pace to work and learn how to sale products. Also its a good place to start work and learn a new trade. A day at work you'd come in and make cold calls if you had no leads. I learned how to sell stock trading products. The hardest part is having to get leads who are reliable. The most enjoyable part is speaking to new people on a daily basis and dealing with human psychology to get out of tight situations.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Stock Market College is a well established company. Hard working personality is an advantage and thinking out of the box favours one in being a successful employee.
Pros
free training
Cons
normal working hours
it is a nice job but for someone ho is already financially stable and with patience when it comes to making money. had I had my own money then I would have stayed a bit longer
Pros
non
Cons
working with a difficult client and demanding answers that are not relevent to my job not sticking to the subject matter and looking or demanding yes or no answers without explanation
The hardest part of the job is managing the human behavior of the clients as they are unpredictable and human nature in itself is egoistic. Some clients do have time and some just shut me out without necessarily paying attention to what i am saying. Tricks and talent are unleashed by this job because i am in constant contact with my clients and managing clients is my best advantage over my co-workers.
Pros
being my own boss while still pursuing the mission statement of the company.