STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,2 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Culture reviews

I enjoyed working at this company everybody is helpful. They teach people how to daytrade on the JSE I loved working with every single person in the company
At stock market college it was a very stressful environment and extremely competitive and i struggled to keep up with the dishonesty and cut throat competitiveness of trying to meet targets
Stock market college is a great establishment, with a drive to develop employees. Management is the kindest. Colleague's are fun and social. Positive atmosphere at all times. There Is always someone willing to help you reach your goals.
Great Company and Management. MD is a great leader and trains his people to become better. Great Business to work with except the Commission only. thanks
Pros
Growth
Cons
Long Hours
Its a fun working place with fun colleagues. it is also challenging as it requires someone who is self motivated and understands sales and the importance of customer satisfaction.
Pros
office team buildings
Cons
no basic salary
Hard work but it pays of. Difficulty in finding clients that qualify. Closing deals. Highly competitive environment. Difficult clients. Untruthful clients.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Clients that don't qualify for the product
Having to generate our own clientele was a challenge of its own.We were sharing office space with different teams .I enjoyed the morale of my colleagues.We were faced with alot of responsibility where the philosophy of 'What you put in, is what you get get out! ' was at work .The management of our team was very motivational and friendly always ready to listen and advise.I enjoyed the aesthatics of our office environment. Very Clean, well cooled and a place to be proud of.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
commision
being creative is a key I managed to learn how to create my own leads. How to be self motivated and not to be discouraged. creating your own was the the hardest part f the job.
Pros
they are very welcomig
hard to convince clients never apply for a position of target driven salary unethical or unprofessional managerial corporate culture is not that important to travel using your own money and unreasonable sales targets commission paid every weekend but depends on number of clients (No clients, No commission)
Pros
sales knowledge
Cons
target driven salary
I was running day to day project administrative duties which I enjoyed the most that is the reason I decided to further my studies in the project management faculty to get my national diploma in project management. all the organisations that I worked for all their cultures are highly professional and the management are treating their juniors with respect.
Days inside the office are mostly about creating a client base and making new/more leads. Days outside the office are mostly about meeting clients or potential clients. I've learned about different manners of communicating and connecting with people, understanding different business backgrounds and a safer way to trade. Every consultant has a team leader which makes answering questions less challenging. There's a lot of teamwork within the company itself, this makes the work culture diverse and there's less conflict. The hardest put about the job is getting to clients that are outside my office area. The best part of my job is that you don't always have to see clients on your own and the flexible working hours.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Commission based
I got to meet new people and network. Also I've learned a lot from them and their staff. It really was great learning and working experience. Stock market college was a fun experience.
Pros
enough lunch time
Cons
transportation
Check in, Ensure that the consultants had heir appointments for the day. Ensure that staff reach their targets for the day. Hardest part of the job was being in charge of people that were older than me
Stock market college is a great company. Believe in the growth of people and helping people to achieve that what makes every person function,financial independance.
Pros
beautiful working environment, lovely working hours, energetic people.
Cons
It has a very competitive sales department that provides one with the opportunity to grow in the sales field and gain vast experience by working with well experienced sales experts. I have learnt to manage teams and grow my way to owning rights of distributorship Rosebank.
Pros
Flexible Work hours
Cons
Unrealistic sales target
It is a great company, that has taught me a great deal of responsibility and people relations, every day is a fun day, a office with a insanely fun atmosphere, the company has a great product which could really make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
Indecisive
Good place to work , the management was good and supportive at all times. The hardest part is meeting and presenting to people you dont know
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Too much pressure to sign up people
Very challenging, dealing with clients everyday, working long hours and the enviroment is pleased to work for
Pros
Management they're easily to communicate with them
Cons
We would work under pressure but still work with a smile.Had the best co-workers,just wonder if am going to work at an enviroment like that.The hardest part was not reaching the dead-lines.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
normal working hours