STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Management reviews

At stock market college it was a very stressful environment and extremely competitive and i struggled to keep up with the dishonesty and cut throat competitiveness of trying to meet targets
Stock market college is a great establishment, with a drive to develop employees. Management is the kindest. Colleague's are fun and social. Positive atmosphere at all times. There Is always someone willing to help you reach your goals.
Great Company and Management. MD is a great leader and trains his people to become better. Great Business to work with except the Commission only. thanks
Pros
Growth
Cons
Long Hours
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! The ad says basic plus commission plus bonuses. Its all a lie!!! Guys please do not apply to these job posts. You will only waste your money and time!!! They use people!!! You will be able to make deals but you will never get your commission thats promised every Friday. God will deal with all of you at SMC!!! Find something better to do with your time. I regret every minute I spent there!!!!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No basic salary
It is well established company, co-orparate very much with employees to achieve the best Goals of the company. The management adhesive to their head controllers. I enjoyed provision of training n skills development to well excellence in production.
Pros
Free breakfast, coffee
Cons
Normal working hours
Having to generate our own clientele was a challenge of its own.We were sharing office space with different teams .I enjoyed the morale of my colleagues.We were faced with alot of responsibility where the philosophy of 'What you put in, is what you get get out! ' was at work .The management of our team was very motivational and friendly always ready to listen and advise.I enjoyed the aesthatics of our office environment. Very Clean, well cooled and a place to be proud of.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
commision
Stock market collage is a fun company as a call center agent but that's all it is, the salary structure is poor, you find yourself working for transport and even going through a whole month unpaid and frustrated, the senior management can be friendly but not professional and utterly Unskilled in management and at times very rude and disrespectful to agents to the highest degree, abusing workers rights and laws forcing to keep people at work from 8am to 4 pm which the working hours keep changing constantly as well as other rules and policies but no pay per hour for being there making calls for nothing and there is no contract existing for call center agents just a verbal agreement for pay and promotions with no written contract ,absolutely no basic salary at all but they lie to people and say there is, so if you have nothing better to do with your life and time then go and volunteer because that's all you are there ,a volunteer ,the most you'll ever make there realistically is half or less what thy promise a month maximum if your fortunate or no pay at all, no free lunch that's not true just short 15minutes tea time and 30 minutes lunch with no canteen, I know all this and more because I worked there for months and quite it's not a real job.
Pros
no free lunch unless on special aucations, just free tea/coffee
Cons
normal working buisness hours but not paid for
I was running day to day project administrative duties which I enjoyed the most that is the reason I decided to further my studies in the project management faculty to get my national diploma in project management. all the organisations that I worked for all their cultures are highly professional and the management are treating their juniors with respect.
Working for Stock market college as a sales consultant has been a good opportunity to me. Because it helped me to equip my selling skills. But there is lack of management support and the salary structure is unethical.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
The salary structure is not good
Is a great company with many incentive and commission based benefits. Management is motivating and create a favorable working environment. The product is comprehensive and the potential for growth is fantastic.
Pros
Easy working hours and fun environment
Cons
Commission based income
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE?
Good place to work , the management was good and supportive at all times. The hardest part is meeting and presenting to people you dont know
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Too much pressure to sign up people
I loved working for SMC, though it was my first Job I loved it, my position at SMC was Client services. I learned a lot like; -Time management -working with people (face to face) -Type very fast -How to become a strategic thinker - Team work I loved my co-workers because we all had each others backs in a business mannered way and we learned from one another. The hardest part of the Job was missing documents for clients and what I enjoyed most was problem solving (helping a client) and learning more and more everyday.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
normal hours
Very challenging, dealing with clients everyday, working long hours and the enviroment is pleased to work for
Pros
Management they're easily to communicate with them