STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Pay & Benefits reviews

Its a fun working place with fun colleagues. it is also challenging as it requires someone who is self motivated and understands sales and the importance of customer satisfaction.
Pros
office team buildings
Cons
no basic salary
Very challenging. Need patience and to be positive in terms of growth. Sales very important Target sales motivation
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Cons
Flexible hours
Not truthful about payment method until you go to the interview.You don't get a start up salary to generate new leads, everything comes from your pocket but the staff is very friendly and supportive.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No basic salary
- no basic salary - the lady was rude. She told us to leave if we not happy that there's no basic salary - small rented work area that makes you wonder if it's all legit - no contract is signed - commission based - possibilities of working hard and recieving nothing at the end of the month are possible. - stay away... don't apply for sales in that say their salary is from 16000 - 24 000 they nothing but scams
Call on 200 people a day and convince them to invest their money in Stock Market College. When sign up one client you earn R1000. You can build up your salary according to the sales for the month. I didn't get any payment because the people was unemployed. So I couldn't travel to work because their was no income.
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! The ad says basic plus commission plus bonuses. Its all a lie!!! Guys please do not apply to these job posts. You will only waste your money and time!!! They use people!!! You will be able to make deals but you will never get your commission thats promised every Friday. God will deal with all of you at SMC!!! Find something better to do with your time. I regret every minute I spent there!!!!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No basic salary
I completed my 1st day of training and I am convinced. We don't always realise that change lies within us. If you want change then be the change. Work for you want because nothing is for free. We should stop complaining and being part of the problem and start testifying for being being part of the solution. You need a numerical mind and be a go getter for this job. If you have what it takes and apply everything correctly as they train you, success is guarenteed. If you do your part, your earnings will show it and you will be promoted and awarded in no time. All depends what ypu do with it. BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Challenges to building a client base
Best job just the working hours are bad And because its commissioned I Had yo work even harder Had fun Meet good people Learnt to work well and got good experience
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low salary
Its was nice to work for stock market college but it wasnt a permanet job but it was challenging and good to be part of the company i was working monthly
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Stock market collage is a fun company as a call center agent but that's all it is, the salary structure is poor, you find yourself working for transport and even going through a whole month unpaid and frustrated, the senior management can be friendly but not professional and utterly Unskilled in management and at times very rude and disrespectful to agents to the highest degree, abusing workers rights and laws forcing to keep people at work from 8am to 4 pm which the working hours keep changing constantly as well as other rules and policies but no pay per hour for being there making calls for nothing and there is no contract existing for call center agents just a verbal agreement for pay and promotions with no written contract ,absolutely no basic salary at all but they lie to people and say there is, so if you have nothing better to do with your life and time then go and volunteer because that's all you are there ,a volunteer ,the most you'll ever make there realistically is half or less what thy promise a month maximum if your fortunate or no pay at all, no free lunch that's not true just short 15minutes tea time and 30 minutes lunch with no canteen, I know all this and more because I worked there for months and quite it's not a real job.
Pros
no free lunch unless on special aucations, just free tea/coffee
Cons
normal working buisness hours but not paid for
hard to convince clients never apply for a position of target driven salary unethical or unprofessional managerial corporate culture is not that important to travel using your own money and unreasonable sales targets commission paid every weekend but depends on number of clients (No clients, No commission)
Pros
sales knowledge
Cons
target driven salary
Working for Stock market college as a sales consultant has been a good opportunity to me. Because it helped me to equip my selling skills. But there is lack of management support and the salary structure is unethical.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
The salary structure is not good
Smc is a good working environment but plz if you know u want something real and u want to make a money do not go there.the distributors do not care about u or ur situations and I worked so hard and when I had to be paid I didn't get paid and it's commission. So save your money and your time don't be like us who regret going there from the first place .trust me .
Pros
wifi
Cons
not being paid
Stock Marker College is the best company to work for pity that only your job is not secured because there is no basic salary nor benefits only commission structure.
Pros
Free lunches and end of year functions
Cons
Normal hours
The workplace is lovely, The stuff is friendly and welcoming and reasonable working hours. They Provide free tea, we had 2 tea times that ere 15minutes each and a lunch that was 30minutes long
Pros
free tea
Cons
They could introduce a basic salary to Call Agents climbing up the corporate ladder. I really liked the environment though. The people there are easy to work with and they are understanding. They have hot and cold leads. The reason I like the fact that they have that is because hot leads are good buy cold leads make you a better sales person through practice.
Pros
You can work at home.
Cons
Only commission based payment
Is a great company with many incentive and commission based benefits. Management is motivating and create a favorable working environment. The product is comprehensive and the potential for growth is fantastic.
Pros
Easy working hours and fun environment
Cons
Commission based income
Fun workplace and more recuting , most of all meeting different people all the time and learning more abt the market .sometimes you will meet people with different characters but above all that respect was the first priority . working as a call center agent was a bit strangle because there was no salary but a commission
Pros
Bringing our own food
Cons
It was a 30 minutes lunch
The Stock market is a very complex subject to introduce to people who are not familiar with how it works, having to generate your own leads is the biggest challenge. Educating people about the stock market is one thing and having them to sign up for trading the stock market is the other, to learn more about the stock market an individual has to pay R20060 to get the full benefits of knowing and trading the stock market and your salary of R2060, 00 for each sale you make. Targets have to be set, as an individual the targets have to be your priority meaning much time And hard work | has to be put in to achieve them.
Pros
Travel from place to place
Cons
No traveling allowance
Sales consultant, on a commission based salary had to do a lot of cold calling and find candidates,to sell the product to alos had sales and business training as well as stock trading training and experience
Pros
own hours
Cons
no income security
As a person stock market college thought me not to be to comfortable in a workplace anything can happen at any day or any time for that matter. I've learned so much though; throughout the two and half years I've been with them,to be more specific I've learned to work as a team with my previous colleagues,working under pressure,and mostly putting inn more hours so to get good results at the end of it all.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
less breaks