STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,2 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Work-Life Balance reviews

I enjoyed working at this company everybody is helpful. They teach people how to daytrade on the JSE I loved working with every single person in the company
You need people who have R6500 to start trading They don't provide you with leads To some other people it's an disadvantage because they might want to start but no money
Get to meet and work with different people that had their own lives on how to make money..the chance to learn while earning was a pleasure to work with the company
Stock Market College is a good company to work for and the working environment is excellent and highly professional. The product is excellent but the main challenge is many people are very sceptical about the financial product due to ressesion and pyramid schemes that are surfacing.
The company is target driven and they insist that we meet unreasonable targets and we never actually received our money.The working environment is not encouraging and sometimes clients come back to us to tell us that we have given them false hope.
Pros
Cons
long hours and little commission
Great Company and Management. MD is a great leader and trains his people to become better. Great Business to work with except the Commission only. thanks
Pros
Growth
Cons
Long Hours
The dreams that are promised to employers during training zero, no support after the training, you learn most surprising things while you are inside. If you are a go getter without responsibility you might survive, your should be alert.and it teaches u to push to your capabilities.
Stock market collage was great but i had difficulties in adapting to a smoking environment and drinking work place during working hours. But for someone how is willing to gain experience and know more about call centre is a great centre to begin at.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
I completed my 1st day of training and I am convinced. We don't always realise that change lies within us. If you want change then be the change. Work for you want because nothing is for free. We should stop complaining and being part of the problem and start testifying for being being part of the solution. You need a numerical mind and be a go getter for this job. If you have what it takes and apply everything correctly as they train you, success is guarenteed. If you do your part, your earnings will show it and you will be promoted and awarded in no time. All depends what ypu do with it. BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Challenges to building a client base
Well managed, friendly staff, good communication. The managers and employees work hand in hand to make sure everything runs as smoothly as it possibly can.
Pros
Very well balanced, friendly staff
Stock Marker College is the best company to work for pity that only your job is not secured because there is no basic salary nor benefits only commission structure.
Pros
Free lunches and end of year functions
Cons
Normal hours
Company it's not stable, it's terms and conditions change daily , they promised you one thing tommorow it's new story all together, not a good company to work for .
Pros
non
Cons
lies about aalaries
Fun workplace and more recuting , most of all meeting different people all the time and learning more abt the market .sometimes you will meet people with different characters but above all that respect was the first priority . working as a call center agent was a bit strangle because there was no salary but a commission
Pros
Bringing our own food
Cons
It was a 30 minutes lunch
Stock Market College is a well established company. Hard working personality is an advantage and thinking out of the box favours one in being a successful employee.
Pros
free training
Cons
normal working hours
My day starts at dawn. That already gives me a great idea of what opportunity my team has. I then study up on various sales techniques and other business books. (As I think myself more of an Entrepreneur and a workaholic) My 1st hour at the office is checking on the markets, insuring I have enough appointments for that day, and to interact with my clients on facts and not assumptions. I then give my daily training and motivational speech. (Which by the way if don't do this all our sales crash. Then I start selling.(most important thing for my day) At the end of the day I go over the reports and set up for tomorrow. This is fairly summarized.
Pros
Cons
No support really from Head Office...
it is a nice job but for someone ho is already financially stable and with patience when it comes to making money. had I had my own money then I would have stayed a bit longer
Pros
non
Cons
working with a difficult client and demanding answers that are not relevent to my job not sticking to the subject matter and looking or demanding yes or no answers without explanation
The hardest part of the job is managing the human behavior of the clients as they are unpredictable and human nature in itself is egoistic. Some clients do have time and some just shut me out without necessarily paying attention to what i am saying. Tricks and talent are unleashed by this job because i am in constant contact with my clients and managing clients is my best advantage over my co-workers.
Pros
being my own boss while still pursuing the mission statement of the company.
Cons
It is a great company, that has taught me a great deal of responsibility and people relations, every day is a fun day, a office with a insanely fun atmosphere, the company has a great product which could really make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
Indecisive
As a person stock market college thought me not to be to comfortable in a workplace anything can happen at any day or any time for that matter. I've learned so much though; throughout the two and half years I've been with them,to be more specific I've learned to work as a team with my previous colleagues,working under pressure,and mostly putting inn more hours so to get good results at the end of it all.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
less breaks
Company was pleasant to work for and had a good social environment. Helped a lot of people to trade and understand the stock market.
Pros
Helped people
Cons
No technological advancement