STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at this company everybody is helpful. They teach people how to daytrade on the JSE I loved working with every single person in the company
They could introduce a basic salary to Call Agents climbing up the corporate ladder. I really liked the environment though. The people there are easy to work with and they are understanding. They have hot and cold leads. The reason I like the fact that they have that is because hot leads are good buy cold leads make you a better sales person through practice.
Pros
You can work at home.
Cons
Only commission based payment
Stock market college is a great company. Believe in the growth of people and helping people to achieve that what makes every person function,financial independance.
Pros
beautiful working environment, lovely working hours, energetic people.
Cons
Is a great company with many incentive and commission based benefits. Management is motivating and create a favorable working environment. The product is comprehensive and the potential for growth is fantastic.
Pros
Easy working hours and fun environment
Cons
Commission based income
All i can say is that it was really hard in generating cold leads, especially if you didn't know People that were interested in stock market trading. so in order to find the ideal candidate i had to persuade the working class people to be interested in stock market tradin.g
Pros
free lunch
Cons
loads of cold leads calling
Great pace to work and learn how to sale products. Also its a good place to start work and learn a new trade. A day at work you'd come in and make cold calls if you had no leads. I learned how to sell stock trading products. The hardest part is having to get leads who are reliable. The most enjoyable part is speaking to new people on a daily basis and dealing with human psychology to get out of tight situations.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Fun workplace and more recuting , most of all meeting different people all the time and learning more abt the market .sometimes you will meet people with different characters but above all that respect was the first priority . working as a call center agent was a bit strangle because there was no salary but a commission
Pros
Bringing our own food
Cons
It was a 30 minutes lunch
Stock Market College is a well established company. Hard working personality is an advantage and thinking out of the box favours one in being a successful employee.
Pros
free training
Cons
normal working hours
It has a very competitive sales department that provides one with the opportunity to grow in the sales field and gain vast experience by working with well experienced sales experts. I have learnt to manage teams and grow my way to owning rights of distributorship Rosebank.
Pros
Flexible Work hours
Cons
Unrealistic sales target
The Stock market is a very complex subject to introduce to people who are not familiar with how it works, having to generate your own leads is the biggest challenge. Educating people about the stock market is one thing and having them to sign up for trading the stock market is the other, to learn more about the stock market an individual has to pay R20060 to get the full benefits of knowing and trading the stock market and your salary of R2060, 00 for each sale you make. Targets have to be set, as an individual the targets have to be your priority meaning much time And hard work | has to be put in to achieve them.
Pros
Travel from place to place
Cons
No traveling allowance
Sales consultant, on a commission based salary had to do a lot of cold calling and find candidates,to sell the product to alos had sales and business training as well as stock trading training and experience
Pros
own hours
Cons
no income security
My day starts at dawn. That already gives me a great idea of what opportunity my team has. I then study up on various sales techniques and other business books. (As I think myself more of an Entrepreneur and a workaholic) My 1st hour at the office is checking on the markets, insuring I have enough appointments for that day, and to interact with my clients on facts and not assumptions. I then give my daily training and motivational speech. (Which by the way if don't do this all our sales crash. Then I start selling.(most important thing for my day) At the end of the day I go over the reports and set up for tomorrow. This is fairly summarized.
Pros
Cons
No support really from Head Office...
it is a nice job but for someone ho is already financially stable and with patience when it comes to making money. had I had my own money then I would have stayed a bit longer
Pros
non
Cons
working with a difficult client and demanding answers that are not relevent to my job not sticking to the subject matter and looking or demanding yes or no answers without explanation
Ubuntu Creating Successful Private Investors it is not a job is career Attributes: Eager to Learn Team Player Enjoy working with people of all types Ambitious and believe I can if given a chance
Pros
Ubuntu
Cons
Ubuntu
The hardest part of the job is managing the human behavior of the clients as they are unpredictable and human nature in itself is egoistic. Some clients do have time and some just shut me out without necessarily paying attention to what i am saying. Tricks and talent are unleashed by this job because i am in constant contact with my clients and managing clients is my best advantage over my co-workers.
Pros
being my own boss while still pursuing the mission statement of the company.
Cons
It is a great company, that has taught me a great deal of responsibility and people relations, every day is a fun day, a office with a insanely fun atmosphere, the company has a great product which could really make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
Indecisive
people they did not know about what is happening in stock market,however, what we are doing by shows people the easy way of making money it be come typical day work. it give me more knowledgeble how markets works i learnt alot since i become part of stock market college about share and trade,it makes our job easy cause we work as team by helping each other.
Pros
ever day we have free lunch as staff.
Cons
6 hours and 10 hour
As a person stock market college thought me not to be to comfortable in a workplace anything can happen at any day or any time for that matter. I've learned so much though; throughout the two and half years I've been with them,to be more specific I've learned to work as a team with my previous colleagues,working under pressure,and mostly putting inn more hours so to get good results at the end of it all.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
less breaks
Good place to work , the management was good and supportive at all times. The hardest part is meeting and presenting to people you dont know
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Too much pressure to sign up people
Company was pleasant to work for and had a good social environment. Helped a lot of people to trade and understand the stock market.
Pros
Helped people
Cons
No technological advancement