STOCK MARKET COLLEGE
3,3 out of 5 stars.

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at this company everybody is helpful. They teach people how to daytrade on the JSE I loved working with every single person in the company
I loved working for SMC, though it was my first Job I loved it, my position at SMC was Client services. I learned a lot like; -Time management -working with people (face to face) -Type very fast -How to become a strategic thinker - Team work I loved my co-workers because we all had each others backs in a business mannered way and we learned from one another. The hardest part of the Job was missing documents for clients and what I enjoyed most was problem solving (helping a client) and learning more and more everyday.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
normal hours
Mostly I would be on the road seeing clients. Working from early morning untill late at night.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
Very challenging, dealing with clients everyday, working long hours and the enviroment is pleased to work for
Pros
Management they're easily to communicate with them
Cons
An excellent planner and organizer who is creative with energy and drive.A great and a fantastic communicator with the passion to help and advice people in order to reach their desiredgoals. A team player who works well with all types of people with an amazing confidence and show manship skills. A determined person.
Pros
free luaches
Cons
nornal hours
We would work under pressure but still work with a smile.Had the best co-workers,just wonder if am going to work at an enviroment like that.The hardest part was not reaching the dead-lines.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
normal working hours