Stock Market Dynamics

Stock Market Dynamics Employee Reviews

South Africa37 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun

The company doesn't give leads. You have to find your own people to sell the product to. No sales no money. A lot of people resign within a short period of time

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

No basic salary

So far it's going well.

Waiting to see how it goes. I'm still new and learning. The company is beautiful and management is really supportive. The interview process was also okay and not too stressful. Always be punctual and pay attention to detail.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Field Work.

Productive, Fast Paced, Open Door Policy

Stock Market Dynamics stands out in the sense that you keep what you bring to the table.The company is fast paced, has an excellent support structure (if you make use of it), and can advance rather quick to Team Leader/ Management to the right individuals.Above average commission and incentives.

Pros

Incentives! Above Average Wages

Cons

No work No Pay. -

Fantastic work environmemt

I have been working at the company for a while now and it has only been a pleasant experience. I love the work I do and interacting with people, clients as well as other colleagues. I have always received support and backup if needed, I can truly say that this company follows the philosophy of, look after your employees, and then your clients will be happy. I think a lot of people get scared of, or upset when they realize that you will have to put in work, you cant just get what you want for doing nothing, but if you are like me, and you thrive on challenges and being rewarded for hard work, then this company is for you. You don't just join a company when you work here, you become part of a family.

Pros

great incentives, work relationships are like family

Cons

you work on your own hours, so you have to have self discipline

Build for the winners to thrive

I you ever intent to, building a business or have dreams of becoming a CEO of the fortune 500 Company, one day. Stock Market is where you would like to start your career journey.It, legit, feels like you are running you own company - Operating at a level that puts you in a position where you interact with brilliant minds from various industries. The learning value is immense With a product line that is essential now more then ever, during the pandemic, your main focus is to is to keep you knowledge base high in order to keep you clients well informed.Though it is a sales division, by offsetting you aim from closing a sale to offering quality presentation packed with value for our clients. Sales come naturally to those that aim to serve their clients well.Growth is quite rapid, because not so many people have a genuine passion for sales - a job at SMD has a wealth of opportunities for one to quickly come up the ranks. Managers make a real effort to insure this happens.If you are interested in a Job at this unique Company, just be right and ready to work hard and smart. Like a business, things start off slow - but once you've cracked the wall that sends most people home running. You would find yourself in a possession where you don't run after business, instead business comes to you.

Pros

you write your own payslip, you choose the hours you wish to work, you build your own professional network

Cons

You might work weekends - this is based on the clients convenience.

Supportive and encouraging team

There has never been a time that I needed assistance and never received it. A management team that expects greatness from you, and is with you all the way to assist you in reaching it. Everyone has been kind and respectful to me. Go for glory!! Better words have never been spoken.

Pros

The money

Waste of time

You are treated like a child. You travel and don't get paid. You don't earn a fixed income. You learn how to curse because that's the language. You are selling people dreams.

Pros

Cons

Waste of time

It costs to work

The workplace and job description is not bad but if you are someone that is starting from nothing then the job might not be for you because you work for commission and all the travelling and leads that you generate are done at your expense, so will have to spend your own money with the hope that you will reach your target and get paid.

Pros

Free sales training

Cons

Working for commission

Productive encouraging workplace

Best thing about Stock Market Performance was that you worked at your own pace, Earning what you worked for. The leaders/Managers helped you excessively to reach your set Goal.

Excellent

For anyone that has complained about working for Stock market Dynamics is obviously not dedicated. This company is so family oriented, the management are absolutely phenomenal and working for them has been nothing less than FUN, your targets are low, your commission is fantastic and the incentives are absolutely extraordinary, for everyone who complained about it being "commission " only, please elaborate and tell the other people that , THAT WAS YOUR OPTION. There is a salary package, but you where all time LAZY to meet your requirements. For anyone thinking to to join the company, you cant go wrong.

own business

I made it as a sales consultant as if im working for my self, there are a lot of opportunities offered and back up and support from my team leader and my manager and even the owner. I have seen a lot of people come and go but being lazy is a big thing on people, "a bad day at a job is better than a good day being unemployed"

One of the worst company to work for.

They treat people poorly. Unrealistic targets and no job security. I remember a guy was late and when he tried to explain to the facilitator he was deemed to be argumentative and subsequently fired. There is no permanent position even when advertised like that. We treated like agents. The company promises to give you leads on their adverts but when you get to work you realize that the leads given are junk. All quality leads are given to senior and favourite staff. Also the information you are told to give clients does not match the reality. E.g We tell clients training takes a week while in actual fact it's more than that.

It was not easy.

It was a competitive sales company of wich the salary, bonuses & renumeration packages kept changing because they were unfortunately dishonest and not upfront with the payment methods.

Not the best place to work and it’s fully commission based

Not the best place to work and it’s fully commission based, there’s no basic salary and you have to source your own clients, company doesn’t assist you.

Working long hours trying to get clients is the worst.I hate the fact that there is no basic salary but they lie about it at first

There is no basic salary and the company was not honest about it.You work long hours trying to get clients using your own money to meet up with clients without gurantee that youl get the deal.You lose so much

Really Amazing place to work with a great Vibe

The best Company I've worked for with complete honesty and real transparency. Great environment and people who really treat you like family, truly a winning team with a winning recepie...

Pros

Full-Time winning Team

Cons

Hard work, but worth it all

Work here and you feel like family

An amazing place to work at! The harder you work is directly reflected on how much you earn! Everyday you reach for the stars and you will be supported in realizing your strong suits. You grow in character and just get better with each day

Pros

Earning potential; Family

Great place to work if you do your part

The training provided was top notch. I loved it and learned a lot of new things about the stock market. Lot of friendly people. Just do your part to get clients.

Pros

Great incentives and commission

Cons

One manager of the 5 are rude and unprofessional

Good Company

You can learn a lot within the first week. Everyone is willing to help you. The benefit is a plus commission. unfortunately I had to relocated to cpt !!!!

Cons

I would like to thank your staff

The people were nice to work with Great work environment. Great pay scale. Great training with realistic expectations. They are a fair employer and will give you all the tools you need to succeed.

Lying to you

This company only advertises "jobs" in order to sell YOU the package they tell you to sell to others. They NEVER give you any basic salary, only commissions. They NEVER provide you with clients you need to look for them yourself. They always tell you to be there STRICTLY at 9 am but make their employees wait until 10:00 or 10:30. They will tell you about a "call center" that gives you clients, that's a LIE. I worked there for months and was never given a single client. Every meeting will be some cliche self help "you can do it" BS. Just basically telling you that you're not getting sales because you're lazy, or not working, but they never come through on their end of the deal. They will fill you with false hope of how much money you can make but it's largely a front. They basically invite you for an "interview" so they can sell their product to you and make you sell it to your family and friends. That's why they "hire" like 50 people at a time. ONLY work there if you want a discount on the package that they sell, (your discount will come in the form of your commission sale to yourself). The rest is all a "we are rich and you will get rich" front. AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME THERE.

Pros

Decent and detailed sales training

Cons

LYING about jobs perks and job description

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stock Market Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture

Stock Market Dynamics Reviews by Location

• Stock Market Dynamics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?