Stock Market Dynamics

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,3Pay & Benefits

Productive and fun

The company doesn't give leads. You have to find your own people to sell the product to. No sales no money. A lot of people resign within a short period of time

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

No basic salary

Waste of time

You are treated like a child. You travel and don't get paid. You don't earn a fixed income. You learn how to curse because that's the language. You are selling people dreams.

Pros

Cons

Waste of time

It costs to work

The workplace and job description is not bad but if you are someone that is starting from nothing then the job might not be for you because you work for commission and all the travelling and leads that you generate are done at your expense, so will have to spend your own money with the hope that you will reach your target and get paid.

Pros

Free sales training

Cons

Working for commission

Excellent

For anyone that has complained about working for Stock market Dynamics is obviously not dedicated. This company is so family oriented, the management are absolutely phenomenal and working for them has been nothing less than FUN, your targets are low, your commission is fantastic and the incentives are absolutely extraordinary, for everyone who complained about it being "commission " only, please elaborate and tell the other people that , THAT WAS YOUR OPTION. There is a salary package, but you where all time LAZY to meet your requirements. For anyone thinking to to join the company, you cant go wrong.

It was not easy.

It was a competitive sales company of wich the salary, bonuses & renumeration packages kept changing because they were unfortunately dishonest and not upfront with the payment methods.

Not the best place to work and it’s fully commission based

Not the best place to work and it’s fully commission based, there’s no basic salary and you have to source your own clients, company doesn’t assist you.

Working long hours trying to get clients is the worst.I hate the fact that there is no basic salary but they lie about it at first

There is no basic salary and the company was not honest about it.You work long hours trying to get clients using your own money to meet up with clients without gurantee that youl get the deal.You lose so much

Good Company

You can learn a lot within the first week. Everyone is willing to help you. The benefit is a plus commission. unfortunately I had to relocated to cpt !!!!

Lying to you

This company only advertises "jobs" in order to sell YOU the package they tell you to sell to others. They NEVER give you any basic salary, only commissions. They NEVER provide you with clients you need to look for them yourself. They always tell you to be there STRICTLY at 9 am but make their employees wait until 10:00 or 10:30. They will tell you about a "call center" that gives you clients, that's a LIE. I worked there for months and was never given a single client. Every meeting will be some cliche self help "you can do it" BS. Just basically telling you that you're not getting sales because you're lazy, or not working, but they never come through on their end of the deal. They will fill you with false hope of how much money you can make but it's largely a front. They basically invite you for an "interview" so they can sell their product to you and make you sell it to your family and friends. That's why they "hire" like 50 people at a time. ONLY work there if you want a discount on the package that they sell, (your discount will come in the form of your commission sale to yourself). The rest is all a "we are rich and you will get rich" front. AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME THERE.

Pros

Decent and detailed sales training

Cons

LYING about jobs perks and job description

No Basic Salary only commision..

At the biginning they dont tell us that they dont have no basic salary..u should the 8 sales target clients and 90 presantations..wat i dislike about that company u should use money to go to look for the clients...they should give us the start..

Pros

Cons

No basic salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stock Market Dynamics?

Just for further sales training

StockMarket Dynamics is an organization that gives access and training to people on stock trading. My jobs was to arrange presentations, meet clients and explain the benefits of learning this skill. Giving them an edge with extra income if followed the program correctly. What I really wanted is to expand my sales skills, in my previous job I had to sell the appeals but in this line of work I had to sell a program. I manage to achieve my goal in this organization however my budget with transport wasn't balancing with my other expenses hence I needed to leave. What I enjoyed about this company was the close contact I had with my clients, I had to put myself in their lives and sell my self to them in order to make a sale, which is something hard to achieve in my opinion. What I dislike was that most of my income was used to meet clients.

Pros

Sales experience

Cons

No salary only commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stock Market Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance