Stowe Holdings
3,4 out of 5 stars.

Stowe Holdings Employee Reviews

Different roles to go into ... diverse company Good people ... friendly staff .... growth potential good
Pros
Incentive bonuses
Cons
Long hours and a lot of traveling
Must be good with time management. It's a chilled company with many benefits. The job security is poor. Management is also chilled and down to earth
Good start for field service . But good place for service delivery and customer service training Working with different corporate and standards But I enjoy en general
I've been working for Stowe holding for 10 years. It's been a fun and exciting experience. I've grown so and learned so much over the years. Stowe makes the workplace exciting with the social events we conduct 3 times a year.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Little Growth
A typical day at work within this organisation can be described as unpredictable and a growing experience within various aspects of the organisation. I have learnt so much from my temporary and permanent employment, from general administrative duties to marketing roles, as well as, being exposed to service delivery responsibilities. The workplace culture has become very corporate. The hardest part of the job is to stick to deadlines. As mentioned earlier, a typical work day can become very unpredictable, which means that priorities constantly change and it becomes difficult to reach deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the creativity aspect. Also, when one can literally see one's own growth is really motivating.
Pros
Great work experience.
Cons
Culturally not very motivating.
I had that Stowe Holdings management are very good and helpful to the job seekers.i like to work very close to my managers assisting them with job and I like to do my job everyday without complaining.i like to be happy always at the work place.i also respect everyone's in the work place.
- Decent work environment - I have learned alot about the fueling industry - Management was good - A bit of a problem where people do not want to work together - You never know if its going to be a smooth day or a day full of escalations - Work socials ...used to have social every Friday but that has been taken away ...nevertheless still fun socials
Pros
Incentives and competitions are given
Cons
Any escalation of any sort can make it a tough day
at this company i have learned a lot of things and how to deal with people and how to work with people at the same time as an in dependency. The work duties are so interesting and i enjoy to work all the time. I am trustworthy when it comes work related.
Pros
enjoy work duties
Cons
long distance from home to Office
Mostly admin work, I have learned alot bout the fuel industry, Management looks after their staff. The most enjoyable part is the FUN events we have at Stowe.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Salary
Well Balanced work environments with excellent customer service and a key understanding of client Sla's. Exellent management and a good team to work with.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
very long hours
A place to make your own , amazing collogueaus , lots to learn about , management is productive . hardest of my job is getting my proper feedback to make my job actively involve
Energetic working environment that serve a niche market. Provide insight into a very interesting Oil & Fuel industry. The family culture allow for all employees to perform their tasks with ease. Good balance between work & having fun
Pros
Social events
1. Always busy, deadlines to meet and projects to coordinate that is currently running. 2. Everyday you learn something as every oil company change daily proccesses and procedures. 3. Management is daily visible as it is a family business 4. Very productive because all have timelines to perform to 5. When you not have enough time complete your work 6. When I performed in such a manner that we receive 98-100% achievement on all our SLA performance
Pros
Receive a special bonus for performance
Cons
Because of centain contracts I work afterhours
* I have learned that IT company's how do they operate. * The management it very good towards employees. * I have learned that communication and teamwork is the key of bussnes. * And i have also learned that with comitment,dedication,hard work and passion anything is posible.
Pros
team building, end year functions.
Cons
am starting from 8:00 to 5:00 evening
Always busy with my daily tasks.Interpersonal relations, Customer service, communication.Manager doesn't expect me to check everything with him.Maintain sound interpersonal relation.Dealing with difficult colleagues.Delivering my deadlines in time.
  1. Employee Reviews