Strategic Personnel

Strategic Personnel Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews
1,0
A productive day would include seeing to it that all that has been planned for the day is achieved. Constant interaction with participants in the lesson being conducted as well as feed back after the lesson.
Pros
Flexability with working hours
Cons
Interaction and enjoyment whille working
1,0
I have learned a lot at strategic Personnel ,because i get to meet different candidates.Which makes me to intact a lot with people and become more effective to my work.The hardest part of my job its when we don't do job placement since we are a recruitment agency,though i do part of the admin.
Pros
Cons
1 hour lunch
5,0
In the morning I get to work I go through my emails and reply where necessary. Learnt to give feedback ,Management was very on point wanted work done but also u9nderstanding at times. I had a very good professional relationship with co-workers. Hardest part of the job is finding new business and the most enjoyable part of the job is sourcing being able to match the right candidate to the job spec.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
long hours sometimes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Strategic Personnel?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.
2,7