Suncoast Casino

Suncoast Casino Employee Reviews

South Africa49 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Safety workplace

I like working at the suncoust casino it's entertaining,It's has nomarl trading hours,no over time, except if they short with a stuff.They have formal uniform.They have different departments inside the company.They work schedule hoursIt's legit.

Pros

Free lunch. For taking 5minute break

Cons

8hours or 9 trading hours

Excellent fun work place

It was an awesome experience the working condition was excellent The management was welcoming There was lots of training for employees to empower themselves We had regular medical checkups

Pros

Meal

Cons

Normal hours

Fun workplace and challenging in a good way

It’s was a fun job do, everyday had its exciting new challenges. Superiors can be quite mean, I don’t believe in gossiping about someone especially while they’re just trying to do their job as best as they can, it’s disheartening. There are more mature and professional ways to handle situations.

Pros

Free lunch, exhilarating if you love a good challenge, teaches you to think fast

Cons

Can’t always make plans ahead of time as your schedule may change at any time

Stressful

You have to buy face with management or your work experience will be a nightmare If you do not abide by management rules even if it's not company procedure you will not last long. Management rules over company policy and procedures. No room for growth if you do not buy face. Was very stressful because of my honesty and they prefer dishonest people who are willing to sacrife their integrity than doing what you were hired for. You have to play management game or you will not enjoy being at work as they make your life a living nightmate at work

Benefits

Cons

Buy face with management to grow or be liked

Not very good place to work at

The place was well run long time ago but now its just not the same anymore, I would recommend someone to look elsewhere before taking a job there, but if you are desperate and willing to be stressed out. Welcome

Pros

nothing much

Cons

Unpaid forced overtime

Amazing and Fun place.

Had an amazing time working for the company. Apart from daily tasks or duties, there is always something fresh and exciting to do. The management and staff members are really friendly and helpful.

Pros

Free lunch, great salary and other additional employee benefits.

Cons

Shift work requires own reliable transport.

I really had fun working at sun coast, i enjoyed help deference kind of people

The staff was great kind, they make it easy to work and understand everything. The manager was kind more understanding , I enjoyed working under pressure it makes workplace more fun.

Pros

Cons

There was no long hours unless if it necessary

Suncoast Casino has been great

The environment is great but Management needs special care.More lessons to refresh the management skills as I see that some are lacking, and they use emotions rather than professionalism at the workplace.But all in all the Staff is Great.

Pros

Salary and Perks

Cons

Shift Work, Industry after disasters like the Pandemic

Suncoast Casino was a very big casino busy most of the time we use to work with different type of people with different personalities culture and religions it use to be very difficult giving yo attention to every guess when it bust but tried by all means to treat everyone da same what I enjoyed the most was that I get to meet new people everyday we worked hard but had fun at the same time entertaining our guest

experimantal

It was a great place to work for. There were so many rooms for improvement and promotions. It teaches more on our different cultures and to respect them. Mostly it taught me to become friendly with customers despite their different behaviour

productive

it is fun to work there but sometimes they make you feel as if they don't care if they lose u or not....it feels like we are in a jailcell sometimes coz one mistake you are out, just like that but it is nice to work there.

Good

Working shift it too hard sometimes Creating customers profile Cash in and cash out (float) Withdraw,Paying winners cash Exchange chips, safekeeping money

Pros

Okey

Cons

Okey

Toxic work environment, piece of sheet co-workers.

The work in itself was somewhat challenging but things had a tendency of becoming repetitive at times. Guests were okay. The work environment was toxic, co-workers have a habit of gossiping and spreading rumours about others, racist and psychotic managers, while working there expect to be surrounded by envious people who who will celebrate your difficulties and adversities. My advice to anyone hoping to get a job here is, you deserve better Suncoast isn't worth it. So hang in there something better will come your way.

Productive and Fun place

I am working at Suncoast as a Graduate looking to gain experience in my field and the experience I got there was amazing. The people are exceptional. It's like a home away from home. They recognise your hard work and reward you for it. It is my first job but it is amazing

My experience at Suncoast was educational and challenging

I learned a lot whilst I was working as a surveillance person at Suncoast Casino; I was given an opportunity to do a security course and acquired a grade C, I learned about slots operations, alarms, conducting a report and data capturing on Excel.

All round good work environment

Good work place, well maintained facilities, all staff members are taken care of an treated equally. Management is very fair.. I learnt the value of teamwork as a key factor in achieving or completing a task handed down and how effective it can be

Fun place to work in and very friendly staff

it is a very fun place to work in , its a good company looks after their staff well . Shortfall is within the training in the management positions so that they can be able to manage and threat staff accordingly.

Pros

provide staff with free lunch and uniform

Cons

shift work

Fun and lively

Has the best time working at Suncoast Casino; strict but the employee department takes good care of the staff; team buildings, good quality uniform; great support. Dealing with frustrated punters was its low; and of course it doesnt pay too well.

Pros

Free lunch; coffee machine; very clean n nice staff rooms.

Cons

Angry customers and long hours on foot.

It was fun and lovely place to work at

Suncoast had the most supporting and living staff always friendly and it felt like a home away from home,we treated each other with respect and no like co workers but family.

Pros

Meals

Cons

8hours

Entaitment and gun

Suncoast it's a very beatiful place ,there more fun inside ,when you get there you forget all your problem and I will be very happy If i can be hired

Pros

Free lunches

Exciting and entertaining

I have gained experience in slots machines, cashiering. How to handle different customers internal/external. Dispute solving and good personal presentation. Being a leader starts with you.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Avarage hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncoast Casino. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance