Sunshine services

Sunshine services Employee Reviews

5,0
really hard and fast work exposed to all weather conditions very physically demanding
trimming hedges, cutting lawns, tree trimming, gardening, retaining wall construction, mulching, soil and seeding jobs, sodding jobs, fixing equipment. Fall and Spring cleanups, weed removal.
hardest thing in this job is working on wet mud on fall with temperatures between 3 to -7 degrees.
Customer Service
I learned great customer service skills at the job, and many different aspects of working with clients. I’m sure it will help me greatly in the future.
5,0
efficient work that was low stress
Clean trash for certain companies and clean office buildings. Fun work environment, and co workers are great people and have never had a problem working with them
Fun
There were stressful days, most days were great though. I enjoyed working with others and had great co-workers. Was bought out by another company.

Would have stayed longer if not for the terrible pay!
Pros
fun atmosphere, great co-workers, laid back
Cons
hours and pay
5,0
People I worked w/ where good people
I like the job. Just not enough hours or Benifits. Looking for long term job w/ ins and benifits. I’m looking for a place of work that can provide 40 hours or more a week
Pros
Easy work place
Cons
No benefits
3,0
Decent area and location to perform work tasks.
The owner of sunshine services was a great employer to work for. The equipment used was satisfactory. The contracts fulfilled were consistent with continual work.
3,0
Friendly hard working people, safety their number one goal
Lots of cleaning painting, varnishing, sanding, organizing. Not clear sometimes what you will end up doing, but always something new to do, Back when I started they were just beginning to prepare te terrain to make a bus station. Good people difficult area to access
Pros
30 minute break
Cons
old Equipment
Fun work place
My review is it's a wonderful company to work for . Team members are great . Challenging and rewarding career growth opportunities with great employer
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
No dental care
Unprofessional
Very unprofessional, management doesn't communicate well with employees, and inconsistent in every department. The clients are great but that's about the only thing decent about this company. Even the clients can't stand the company, that says a lot.
clean houses
just go out and clean houses and make the customers happy

management is good at what they do

hardest part is trying to clean up ateer people that think we can make there house amazing in the time we have
3,0
Nice People, good work, long hours
Not a bad company. Involves a lot of patient interaction. They will reimburse you on gas and mileage. Clients are nice. Good culture, and opportunities for advancement.
Pros
travel reimburstment
Cons
scheduling conflicts
5,0
I learned about the field of developmental disabilities from this company. The company does offer a family like atmosphere, with open communication
4,0
We Do activities with are clients, we also feed bath and help them dress.
A good morning at work we get them up we bath them, and feed them. We also well do an activity an that could be color pictures or play broad games. We work short staff sometimes but us worker work hard and we take care of any client needed to be taking care of. I love both of my jobs I have fell in love with all my clients and I have build a close relationship with them and we have fun.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunshine services. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0