SUPABETS GAMING GROUP
3,1 out of 5 stars.

SUPABETS GAMING GROUP Employee Reviews

You must treat customers with care, greet them before you serve them. attitude is not allowed in a work place. respect your work every time. be focus to your work, respect your colleagues and always follow instructions from your supervisors and management because they are the one who knows what to do they will never give you false instructions so you must always respect them.
The company is a great place to start your career and grow within it. They have a friendly stuff and they always ready to work. I enjoyed working nightshift which it was always busy ..especially on lottor days customers would make a long line just to get their ticket played.
Pros
Tips and lot of them
Cons
Long lines
Commitment from employees, even though we dealing with difficult customers. We are having a short to take our lunch so that we get enough time to rest in order to be more productive
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Getting paid late
You have to know your client and be able to work under pressure and make sure you arrive early @ work so that you can prepare for every thing, my concern was the 30min lunch but everything was super cool
I love my job and l love working there, we place bets for customers, we have 30 minutes lunch every day, we knock of at 1,we have 3 shifts, the workers are friendly, we have maneger nd 2 supervisors. We know how to deal with difficult customers and have great customer service
For me to work in this company Is good. I like because we work as Group team. Is good because this company it teach me how to work with Costumer. And how to work with people Is best company. This company is good Because I know how to work under pressure and overtime.
Someone who works is fast pace would be recommended . and be able to work under pressure as there are a lot of customers on a daily basis. Be friendly.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Security
Personal physical security at work was not guaranteed, clients always fighting us , threatening us whislt working hard with poor pay,ill treatment by senior management,unfair company policies towards the worker especially over small issues like shortages of small amounts and mistaken use of colleagues passwords warrants dismissal without considering the circumstances, therefore no job security.
I am a kind,strong individual who can deal with any issues that arises. I Love Working WITH PEOPLE and also willing to learn from other people as well.
A typical day for me at work starts with me clocking in and taking over from my colleague who works dayshift as i am night shift. I do general admin from where she would have left I have learned that each day is different so i approach it differently. I also learned to prepare for a good and bay day each day as the day can start well and end bad because of either an unhappy customer or work related conflicts.The most enjoyable part of the day for me is when a customer is happy about how they have been served in the branch and says so with so much gratitude and also going home is the best part of my day.
Pros
Xmas lunch voucher, time off to be with family, appropriate leave-sick leave, annual, compassionate and study leave
Cons
There is no room for growth especially for women
i learned to work under pressure with many different people from different coutries, i ve learned to manage long ques and the money controller at offi
Pros
free drinks
Cons
limited hours
At supabets i learnt to work under pressure and that its important to treat customers well and make sure that they are satisfied with your services at work.
Pros
winning
Cons
loosing
I learned a lot, the manager is very nice and compliments when you do something good. Working at Supabets is very tiring, and is very stressful as we work with lots of people, mostly men. Thought me to be calm, to be a problem solver and to be a good listener.
Upper Mananagement is unreasonable, and illogical at times. When dealing with headoffice however it gets better, The salary is good but the workload and expectations are too far-fetched
- One has to deal with different age groups both young and old. if you work at Supabets one has to be fimilar with almost every language as you come across people with different cultures and living backgrounds and one most important aspect is having to learn to control your temper and remain come at all times given the circumstances simply because " a customer is always right".
i got a lot of skills , acting as manager running the company when manager are sick or off, doimg administration work as well and acting as a cash off clerk. being a supervisor i had to know how to do each and everything in the shop, it built good managing skills and also skilled me admnistration , good communication and interacting better with employees and customers
at the beginning it was fine,when times goes on it started to be difficult ,favouratism ,descrimination,i worked under pressure thatswhat makes me to hate the place
Work very long hours with little pay. No benefits like Medical Aid. No career advancement. You get short lunch breaks. The job tends to become routine
It is a good company.workers are in a great space environment that occupies its customers.as a company they take good care of their customers and makes sure they get what they deserve.
Pros
Working hours are reasonable
Cons
Management is fair
I work in taxi rank day shift... Our management is poor they all address us in a bad manner... How can you shout a staff member in front of customers I think they need to give them a train before they promote them And the is favourites amongst us No team work at all But what choice do we have Better loafis be But
Gaind invaluable work experience. I learned overall customer satisfaction and exceptional client service. A few improvements required terms of staff development.