SweepSouth
3,6 out of 5 stars.

SweepSouth Employee Reviews for Head of Data

Found 1 review matching the search
SweepSouth is a great place to grow and learn while supporting the disruption of an industry with deep, historical issues. This environment is a challenging one which I find stimulating as a high performing, A-type personality. Through my performance, I have been rewarded with constant above inflation increases and I feel like my contribution to the company is valued. Let's be clear though, SweepSouth is a start-up looking to rapidly scale. If you buy into the culture and enjoy a challenging work environment without corporate BS, this is the place for you. Some may struggle but if you're the right person you will thrive. Given the immense challenges faced in our industry, support and operations team members need a thick skin and a sense of empathy. Our workforce faces many issues in their day to day lives and customers can sometimes lack empathy which can be quite upsetting. However, SweepSouth holds strongly to the values of dignity and respect so you will find that your managers will back you up in difficult cases. SweepSouth pays above industry standards and has a benefits package which is the same across staff members and is quite unmatched by other workplaces of a similar nature. We get medical aid support, pension fund contributions, cleaning credits, on-demand psychological support, and a generous leave policy. Overall, while there have been times of struggle, I have grown immensely during my time at SweepSouth and I owe the company and its founders a debt of gratitude.
Pros
Every day is different, above industry average pay, camaraderie among colleagues
Cons
Certain periods of the year can be very challenging