Synergy Contact Centre

Synergy Contact Centre Employee Reviews

3,0
Management is very approachable and always willing to help in every way that they can. Always look for ways to improve a person's performance. Always take staff into consideration.
Pros
Everyone is helpful
Cons
1,0
Synergy is the worst contact centre to work for. The management don't look after the staff and the working cognitions are disgusting. commission never gets paid on time.
2,0
Synergy is bad they have too much favoritism you cant grow i. This company if u are looking for that like myself u gotta give 30days notice to take ur annual leave and ur attendance bonse goes if u getsick and they ask u to come to work and then go to tge doctor
1,0
I started in synergy in January, thinking that I made a good move leaving my previous company has synergy was paying a little more. Big mistake ... 10 mins before my shift can end , I found out that I needed to go a Hr manager the next day . I was then told that the department is downsizing and I need to go on maternity leave while I am 6 months pregnant.
3,0
synergy is just like any other contact centre in south africa. its hard to balance your work and personal life. its best suited to young motivated people who work well under constant pressure
5,0
Great workplace How to clam when speaking to customer Okay Great people who encourage you to believe in your dreams Work Overload Team Buildings
Pros
Good CEO
Cons
management needs to change the way they do things