Syntell

Syntell Employee Reviews

4,0
A typical day at Syntell for me would be quality assurance. Signing in to Opus, Qx1 or DMS systems, tirelessly processing tons of data. Discussing how to go about system errors with team.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
No benefits
1,0
you have to fight to be treated fairly people are scared to raise their opinion,afraid to be fired workplace culture-none theres no hardest part of the job not enjoyable
Pros
no motivation
Cons
put in more hours to get incentives
1,0
I wouldn't recommend anybody to work there people are fine money is bad people are competitive and jealous for no reason, there no benefits either so over all its a no from me.
3,0
The working conditions at Syntell was fair. company provided educational funds for employees to continue studying even thou i never had a chance. training was handle properly and one can be free when working for Syntell.
1,0
if only there was more money provided to the employees, it would be a great place to work in. either than i really enjoyed the technical support i provided to the australlian customers
3,0
fun environment to work in, people are very friendly and helpful in assisting where you need help. syntell deals with capturing of traffic violations and printing of fines, warrants and court rolls, and any thing related to fines such as video cases, final notices.general notices, and payments being made whenever fines gets paid.
5,0
First day I started I got warm welcoming party This is a diverse company in culture,. All employees are treated equally. Fines processing method, even mine have to be paid
3,0
Great place to work. I started as a Junior Test Analyst in 2012 and work as Test Manager, Its a great company to develop your skills and career growth.
4,0
Great Working conditions, flexible working hours. The company had a contract to trace outstanding speedfines in the North West, contract was terminated due to Funding
Pros
Transport allowance
Cons
Contract position
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Syntell?
3,0
A place with different people who have different set of cultures. You are taught how to adjust in different situations, Challenges and how to react to different scenarios. The management team tries their level best to make at feel at home and to actually enjoy our stay there. Syntell is a very big and broad company, you get to acquire different set of skills.
Pros
Every Holiday is celebrated
Cons
Its situated in an industrial area
1,0
Adminstrator at empd data computer preparing, verifying and issuing delicate data meant for court make sure court roll are in correct state processing payment made to ekurhulem municipal quality check the camera speed fine
Pros
Cons
1hrs
3,0
management are very friendly,everyone gets treated equally.everyone I have met this far at Syntell are very well mannered and i have no complaints this far.
3,0
I work for a target on data capturing, the reason I am seeking other employment is due to my experience I believe I can be a benefit to a other company and the main reason is my wages.
3,0
I am given a target a day , i have learned that accuracy is very important as we work with peoples particulars, time management is very important that you must know you must be able to finish the target you have been given. the hardest times at work is when you have to train people out of your own work and still must make the target. I enjoy mostly to work at syntell is that i am the best candidate in my department and that makes me proud of my self that i dedicate my self to what i do.
Pros
two 15 minutes break
Cons
30 min luch
4,0
It was a great company to for for but i needed to grow. I learned so much of my teams cultures the managers was very friendly. A typical day at work was to capture most of the day dealing with fines. The enjoyable part of the day was when we can do team building.
Pros
friendly
Cons
salary
2,0
- capturing the information to the data base. - to leaner about the need to be done on traffic roads. - communications was good to make work more easy. - Working with traffic fine is more interesting and exciting. - To capture wrong information by mistakes(that makes everything incorrect) to learn more information every day.
Pros
Cons
to work over time
4,0
I was the foreman there and looked after the production lines of the sorting packages that sorted all the different packeges to go to different postal addresses and then see to it that it is wrapped and send to correct customer. Also maintaining the production lines and plc's
Pros
stable environment
4,0
>I am doing data capturing >working in an environment of more than 100 people >good management >typing and attending public >mistakes > work without pressure
Pros
worker of the month get a 1000 voucher for grosseries .
Cons
over hours to avoid expiring work.
3,0
Great company and I enjoy working at Syntell. Good work place culture and I've learnt alot in my time here. Management style is quite relaxed and the environment is very professional.
Pros
Work from home, Flexible working hours
Cons
No room for growth
3,0
During normal work day you will always have something when there is not development like monitoring existing systems and report writing. I have learnt how important is self motivation when it comes to work place no matter how difficult or demotivating is the situation around you.The employees or team that I am working in is very focused,motivated people. Even thou I am solo worker on Mobile Development the people are very supporting and have belief in me. Explaining technical aspects of mobile architecture people just do not get it especially business people. I enjoy having full control over the project and determining what should be done all that.
Pros
Free Cell Phone and Internet, Work from home sometimes
Cons
Overtime Hours
5,0
A typical work day is 8 - 5 workday involves prioritizing a number of incoming requests for technical assistance within the organization running around both onsite and offsite to meet with employees and clients who need technical support The management is very good about listening and taking your interests into consideration when assigning projects and setting long-term career goals. It's refreshing to work in an environment where you feel like you're being heard and not merely treated like a number
Pros
great culture, fun team, lots of face time with cleints, varied day
Cons
lack of communication