SYSPRO

SYSPRO Employee Reviews

4,0
Great work environment, free lunch and an onsite Barista for coffee lovers. Depending on the department you work for, the job can be challenging and exciting or repetitive and boring. The company has a big footprint around the world but can sometimes feel like a startup. A number of employees have spent decades at the company and have been given the opportunity to move around.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Coffee, relaxed work environment.
Cons
Career Growth is limited, Company is big but may sometimes feel like a startup.
5,0
Typical day would be full of new challenges where I can use different skills to solve problems. Learned a lot of new things, technologies etc. Best manager that one could ask for. Gives me a task and leave me to do it with just the support I need. Trust is big and hard work is rewarded. I don't worry for hard work and difficult challenges. This is where I thrive in. Working as a team to develop high end software solutions.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Coffee (barista), Social events, Reward programs
4,0
I get to work at around 05:30 in the morning. I read my mail and check social media. By 06:30 I have had my coffee and I begin work. The majority of it is coding. But sometimes I need to give advice on a business process or other input. At 12:00 we have lunch and then it is problem solving and helping one another. At 15:00 I leave for home and sometimes will continue to work at home until I go to gym.
Pros
Free lunch
4,0
Arrive early at work. Run computer updates. Log into Erratrak. See what events errors corrected by Programmer to test. Test Test Analysis, Design Test Plan. Duplicate error from customer. Start testing fix. learn new things everyday in Manufacturing. Management is not always approachable to discuss work related issues. Co-workers are friendly and get along with all of them. Traveling home in traffic. Most enjoyable part of my Job is to learn about new and exciting projects SYSPRO has inline for new features on SYSPRO. The training in learning this is always enjoyable.
Pros
Early start. Early finish. No weekend
Cons
Traffic
5,0
Fantastic place to work, lunch daily and flexible time schedules. Great co-workers and managers. Lots of growth and they take care of their staff. Hardest part of the day is doing support. Implementations are a very enjoyable part of the day as well.
Pros
Free lunches
3,0
although it was only a consignment the staff I must say are very friendly and make you feel at home
Pros
we had free lunches, nestle machine for your various type of coffee
5,0
-Productive and relaxed day I- can rely on the team members -My team leader is great-approachable and fun I- love our office,laughter and jokes and yet productive -Having an unhappy customer because the were error in the software -When the system is working and errors are not reported for the week.
Pros
Free lunch, flexi time
Cons
Inability to progress to becaus eof daily use of COBOL.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SYSPRO?