TACTICAL REACTION SERVICES
3,0 out of 5 stars.

TACTICAL REACTION SERVICES Employee Reviews

South Africa13 reviews

2,9Work-Life Balance

It is the company that dn't care about employees

Atleast you able to earn a cent out of that and they are paying on time although the money is not enough becouse they not paying according to your qualification.

Toxic work place

Disaster of a company to work for...General manager treats workers unfairly and has no respect for anyone...almost everyone there is not happy because of her...The management need to work on how they treat their employees; people work for a short period because of how they're badly treated

Pros

Non

Unorganized

There are no procedures in place, and where there are they are changed on the whim of management. Long work hours for very little pay. Competitive environment where you get bullied by upper management.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Long hours for low pay

Teamwork & Productivity

There is an exceptional driving force behind the company and the work ethic that there is to get things done is noteworthy. Each department forms part of a bigger picture and everyone works well together to achieve the goals that are set. By far one of the best teams I've had the pleasure of working with. If you work hard, stick to the plan of action and get things done, then Tactical Reaction Services is for you!

Pros

Wonderful Colleagues

No fun place

Its a nice big company but it doesn't have sides for ladies,they pay on time and have monthly rosters they are roster end on 15th,we get paid on the last day of the month,they don't take money for uif and provident fund,i have been working on it for 1 year but I'm working 15days.

Pros

Good company

Cons

13 hours

Hands on management

I worked for TRS before, left and came back as I missed the culture and great atmosphere. Management is hands on and encourages innovation. There are clear goals and structure within this company. Training is provided on a constant basis. The MD and CEO have an open door policy and team work is really great.

Pros

Clear goals

fun being with the company

Good to work with them if you dont need any benefits after retirement .because the dont deduct any penny from your account they give you all what you have worked for and done

Pros

free rides

Cons

Working good with my guards To treat guards with respect Very bad treatment Not good at all Working long hours amd also working on weekends Meeting with my clients

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Enjoyable workplace than my home

I like the truth, working very hard in order to archive the job description of the day, improving team working spirit daily, exercise daily, to be clean everyday, to follow order

Pros

normal

Cons

yes i will work untill

Productive and challanging work

I want to quit because I upgraded myself. Its good job for does starting in the security industry. Because the company offers accommodation and food for new employees.

Cons

Short hours

Exciting and great opportunities

A typical day started running between 4 departments, Technical, Guarding, Reaction and vehicles. I started my day in the reaction department submitting tracking reports to the Reaction Manager, Technical I assisted clients and re-books of appointments.Vehicles I booked cars in for services and reported any defaults on company cars. Guarding I submitted reports of all patrols done on site. I have learned how to deal with clients and client queries as well as I have built a great relation with all co-workers. Hardest part of my job was the long hours I have worked. the enjoyable part of my job was dealing with our clients.

Pros

My co-workers was always there as a team

Cons

Long Hours

Productive days at work everyday

interesting day at work on a daily basis where a supervisor deals with diverse type of security issues on a daily basis, learned diverse leadership skills in different level and situations. the management is top notch and always on top of its game, great co-workers who are willing to go to an extent in helping a colleague or making sure a colleague achieves the required standards of the company and even go beyond. the hardest part of the job but mostly educational is handling clients complains and conflict resolution between the company and its employees or the company and its clients which in turn teaches a supervisor certain skills that are beneficial in all conflict resolutions cases. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with a multi cultural group of people from different backgrounds with a one purpose of attaining the goals and the mission of the company, with one purpose of providing safety and security in the Republic Of South Africa and having an impact on the decrease of crime.

Pros

Regular Training in new courses to improve supervision skills

Cons

Very disorganized & counter productive environment

I found this position frustrating and tiring. Working thoroughly is frowned upon. Quantity not quality is their motto.

Pros

nice group of people to work with

Cons

management is not helpful at all times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TACTICAL REACTION SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance