Talent Solutions
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Talent Solutions Employee Reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Hospitality Skills Training Company

Talent Solutions Ltd. is a Hospitality Skills Training Company that provides hands-on training in Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Service, Food Preparation and Bartending.

Work hard play hard

Great people but company struggles to find itself and how to strategically grow. Fantastic people all around that work hard and know how to do exemplary work as a team.

Fun family culture

It was a fast paced target driven working environment. I was responsible for day to day admin tasks as well as carrying out compliance checks and resourcing for candidates to fill live roles. I learned to priorities for tasks and time to get heavy work loads done to a good standard. My work also required me to have a great attention to detail and to think like an entrepreneur by seizing every opportunity to make money. I also learned to deliver results in a quick amount of time. Most important of all, I acquired the emotional and mental ability to work under pressure and to remain focused and calm in target driven environments. Everyone was like a family- we support and help one another. There was time for serious work and also time for fun and relaxation. Weekly after work drinks was the culture here. Most challenging was finding quality CVs in a quick amount of time to outshine our competitors and getting all the screening packs completed as quickly as possible to get the candidates to start work. I had to always chase up employment references. The rewards and incentives were the most enjoyable. We get rewarded with the hard work we put in. Training and development was also provided to ensure we do our jobs well.

Excellent Work Life Balance

Positive, high energy environment. 9-6 working hours, few calls or assignments after hours. Lots of support from management and business partners. Great culture

Mejor empresa para trabajar en Venezuela

Participación en los procesos de: - Reclutamiento y selección, a través de la publicación de anuncios, revisión y análisis de currículos, realización de entrevistas de selección. I- nducción a nuevos empleados, a través de charlas y presentaciones que dieran a conocer la cultura 3M. Asistencia en el portal de inducción para empleados y supervisores. - Programa de RSE, diseñando las políticas de responsabilidad social de la compañía y organizando la logística para los eventos de sensibilización. - Capacitaciones y conferencias internacionales (vía telefónica) con la casa matriz (EEUU) en el idioma inglés. Equipo altamente calificado, motivado y colaborador, que hacían del ambiente de trabajo un entorno saludable, positivo y de colaboración. Habilidades emprendidas: Pensamiento estratégico, trabajo en equipo, alcance de objetivos, desarrollo de campañas comunicacionales.

Pros

Formación continua, autonomía, excelente clima laboral, oportunidades de desarrollo y crecimiento, beneficios laborales.

Fun and Relaxed Place to Work

Talent Solutions was a very nice place to work. The people make the working experience stress free. It's a family oriented company and every one cares and motivates one another. The people bring out the best in one another.

Enjoyed my job. No job security.

I started working with ASI. Small local office, nice place, great people. Bought by Aon a couple years later. Aon grows by buying companies and if there is duplication of jobs, somebody, and not always the best qualified worker, goes.

Pros

nice working conditions, most of the people were great, good office equipment

Cons

no job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talent Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Talent Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?