Talksure

Talksure Employee Reviews

Not diversity in the company

The company is not a diverse company as it should be since it deals will all South African ethnic groups but we find it hard as African agents to assist African clients to achieve the target.

It is productive

I have been working here for 6 years. As the years have passed by I have not been happy because there is no stability. Basic salary is too less for the amount of work put in. I feel the company can better themselves to make their employees happy. A happy employee is a productive one. That's what I believe.

Pros

There's are no pros

Cons

There is none

No comment

It was a good experience as a first job for me. I learnt how a business operates and conducts its employees and the work flow of the colleges amd I've gained alot of knowlegde and experience from that.

Com structure

Com structure not addressed properly I therefore resigned after one and half year du to my commission not met with as agreed to when they noticed I was working hard earnings were to high to pay I even took the matter personally up with jess watts the owner getting no grief if he is willing to take his staff who made lots of buisnees for him I'm willing to go back

Fun working exiting place

Ok so basically we market the product, explain to the clients how it will benefit them and finally try to close the sale. Its always challenging and you feel that you have a personal challenge every day due to the salary structure

Pros

Always busy and motivating

Cons

Commission structure isn't that good

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I did enjoy my time at Talksure, the training there was very precise learnt on how to be a persuasive telesales agent. The workplace was always busy and loud music which is something i didnt really grasp well at first. i loved how management was accessible to everyone who was part of the company.

Pros

growth

Cons

long hours and very little pay

Very challenging and rewarding

Always stay focused be punctual at work , it give you enough time to always prepare for the day ahead , that alone assured you to stay ahead of all the task required.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No savings plan for employees

I have a great relationship with management since I am an ambassador so I enjoy every moment to at work talking on behalf of my colleagues when they have problems.

Pros

Transport money

Cons

8am-6pm

Fun workplace

Talksure was good work environment and had good opportunities and a growing workplace. Our Ceo treated us like family as he did parties for and increased our salaries, gave us bonuses. We all worked hard and we were dedicated to our work and so we recieved rewards.

Best working environment to be a part off

I am an open minded,optimistic individual who is always willing to learn. People skills Value Fairness Equality I have learned to be the best I can be and to push my self as to the fullest in order to achieve what's required of me. The company has taught me that nothing in this world is for free you have to earn everything through the work you put in.

Pros

Reasonable lunches, great staff and management

fun work place

I loved to work at ignition because it was a fun place to work because when you make a sale every body stands up and shout a joyfully nose. But I think I am not one for sales because I never do well in sales.

Cons

no long hours

Awesome place to work

My typical day at work would be coming in to work at 08:00 to a wait instruction from my manager, if I did not have any work carried over from the previous day. I learned a lot in terms of reporting and presentations. The management I was under was excellent. The people I worked with were happy and positive. The hardest part of my Job was not having a structure and the most enjoyable part were the working hours being Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00.

Pros

good working hours

Cons

there was no structure to my day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talksure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Talksure Reviews by Location