Target

South Africa4 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 62 748 reviews

Chalenging workplace

The company was an excellent company to work for and it provided me with opportunity to grow as an individual by guidance from the top management structure When the mine was sold to another company it became increasingly difficult.

Pros

Gained experience

Target Driven Sales Manager

I am highly motivated and excel in any area of the sales industry. My good character and my charismatic behaviour as well as my zeal for life has always turned around in an amazing work experience. I am driven and work well under pressure, i am a team player and have a positive outlook in life. I love working in the Corporate Environment and love a challenge. I have always had a motto in life, if i cannot make a positive change in any Organisation i probably don't belong there.

Pros

Any acceptable challenge

Cons

Target Line has gave me life

I learned everything that they could teach me The time i arrived here i was a cleaner they grew me up i became an admin clerk i did their creditors accounts I learned a lot To be at work at the right Serve clients in the right manner I dealt with public since we doing firearm training

not sastissfactory

access controllerpatiencenot respectfulco-operativeto stand long hours

Pros

no pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 62 748 reviews