TBA
3,9 out of 5 stars.

TBA Employee Reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

passsion and flare within my job

A to Z mantypical from key holder togoods recievingstarting up bakery / foodsdeligatingcustomer care advisingcustomer complaintsand closing-upto crown it all alarm call duty

Pros

free lunch --nail on the head

Cons

long hours -- spot on

Not bad at all

I worked there for some time, wasn’t the best but it was a job that helped me get by. Nice people to be around, always willing to help and assist when needed.

Be prepared to be over worked and underpaid , Very difficult to find anything in the store , very dusty and dirty and unhealthy work conditions freezing in the winter and in the summer extreme temperatures .

It is a good place to work. Always work to keep you busy throughout the day. The only negative I found was travel was sometimes required with little to no notice.

Pros

Close to where I lived.

Cons

travel sometimes required with no notice.

Otima empresa para quem tem interesse

Empresa com excelente prospectiva de trabalho em equipe

Pros

Refeições na empresa

Cons

Não fornece transporte

Teamwork

TBA has always provided for family and personal time in the balance. There were no set days for family leave. However, you would be expected to make up anything more than 15 in any 2 month period.

Pros

Company vehicles

Cons

some upper management are poor managers.

fun workplace

The leadership of a company only puts pressure on employees but doesn't do much to help them achieve their goals. There is not much communication between colleagues, because there are too many business trips, so basically we can not meet each other, and each group basically can not help and communicate with each other. The top management is always looking at the financial statements and how much money you make for the company. They don't care about anything else. The company has a good corporate culture and marketing and has tea time every Friday.

Pros

tea time every Friday

Cons

Management only cares about the interests of the company

Fantastic people and great environment.

Great place for team work at its best. Collaborative organisation and all using their experience for a great success story. Really good buzz about the place and great enthusiasm from all involved.

Sehr gut für die Familie

Die TBA ist ein toller Arbeitgeber und ich kann ihn nur empfehlen.

Strong task orientated but not into employee development

Staff members had major gaps in their knowledge due to management being all about tasks. So staff were not properly briefed to deal with scenarios where they needed to act independently. Some staff made mistakes were told they were wrong but not why they were wrong or how to correct them.

Cons

Lack of staff developement

Sterling International

An excellent company with an excellent background - over 35 years of experience and still growing. There's nothing about this company I would not recommend.

Tba

It's a really good place to work the workers are friendly everyone gets alone and you get to travel different places an learn a lot of tjings that are very helpful even outside of work

Easy work, but tedious and heavy

It was alright to work for, the job wasn't hard and the coworkers were pretty awesome..but the management clearly played favorites and expected you to do nine people's worth of work at that same pace, then got on you about mistakes or something taking too long to do. Between that and conflicting orders from managers who had no idea what the other was doing, it quickly turned into a nightmare

Boa de se trabalhar

NA TBA É preciso reviver o sonho e sentimentos bom

Pros

SAUDAVEL

Cons

HORARIO

The people were great to work with I drove the company car around and delivered to shops to fixs people's cars and checked in the truck and put it up on the shelves

We put safety above profit

Our company is very serious regarding on our Green Book. Good Management on its employee. I learned in this company is that we believe that every job can and must be done safely.

Hard work and little appreciation.

Long hours. No over time. Serious problems with management incompetency. Long wait for advancement. However I did learn a lot from my short time there. For my first job it was pretty good overall.

Pros

Free lunch on occasion. Lots of work place freedom.

Cons

Very long hours. Unexpected slow Downs, for which you will not get overtime for.

Learning how to hone my skills every day

Looking for more of a structured secure company who knows who they are and where they're going. Seeking stability, a company that adds to my life, not take away from it.

Good team

Excellent team and managers. they were really supportive and always tried to provide a better place for their employees fun and caring. Good team and easy to get along with

Fun, stable, multicultural, flexible

TBA has a great working environment. Great coleagues. The company is fair. They never promise more than they can provide. Great fun time together. Relaxing environment. They show a lot of flexibility.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and yet fun to work. Different people point of views. Great people to work with but some are not open. The hardest part of the job is EOM deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is interaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TBA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance