Teach Me 2

Clear
4,6Work-Life Balance
3,4Job Security & Advancement

Many tutoring opportunities

This company is great for entry level tutors. The management of tutors and clients is hands down the best system for the industry. I have nothing negative to say about working here only positives!

Incredible!

This was my first 'proper' job since leaving university, and wow, did it exceed my expectations! The team that I was placed in was supportive from the get go, and whilst the job role challenged me and stretched me, I never felt out of my depth.The culture is fantastic, and every employee truly emulates what is written on paper. My team was gentle, kind, supportive - and we had so much fun together collaborating on various projects. Whilst a hierarchy does exist, you get the opportunity to work with everyone from operational leads to interns, and everyone's contribution counts equally.This company is changing lives in the education sector, and I felt so proud to be apart of it! The work is interesting and engaging, and there is always someone to help when required.Thank you, Teach Me 2, for growing me and pushing me out of my comfort zone. There was plenty of opportunities for career advancement and leadership talent never goes unnoticed.

Pros

Flexibility, Support, Working from Home

Great for extra income for students

I have been a turor with tm2 while I was studying and even now as I'm working as a way to earn extra income and it has been great so far although their hourly rates for lessons aren't hight but they are great at placement and very professional. I have had no issues with my pay and them since I started in 2016

Productive and Stimulating Workplace

-Support Managers they really listen to our queries and address them properly-I get a chance to work with peple from different back grounds and traditions.-Jobs is not really demanding because the amount of work to be covered is agreed upfront.-You have to potray good image of the company at all times and I does not matter whether your support manager is informal about other things but you have address him or her formally.

Excellent

I've picked up many skills doing what I love with this company. The culture is very friendly and homely and it is really a pleasure to work for this company.

Learning environment

The environment was geared towards learning however the remuneration was not that great. Although the company was growing rapidly sadly the salary remained stagnant.

Pros

Personal development is encouraged

Cons

Poor career prospects

Challenging and rewarding place to work

Teach Me 2 has given me the freedom of a flexible working schedule and more time spent with my family. The management team are very hands-on and all you to grow your skills and listen to any new ideas you have to make the company better.

Pros

Flexible working schedule

Cons

Effective tutoring service that allows you to work in your own time

Teach Me 2 is a professional service that allows you to take on work as you see fit. A great way to use your skills to earn some extra money in your free time.

Efficent

Teachme2 recruits me for jobs, and phones when there are vacancies. Payment is efficent. Teachme2 is an agency, jobs I get through them are different depending on each student.

Educational in terms of self employment

It is fun working there because I'm more or less my own boss. It also gives a chance to gain experience and be ready for the work environment. Im learning a lot.

Pros

own time to work

Cons

late payments

well established company

nice and organised tutoring working for that company is a good experience for me in terms of communication with people (students) and understamding of my work

Pros

good communication

Allows freedom and autonomy

this company allowed to study and work at the same time. they found suitable families that needed help with their children. they provided me with the platform to teach in a structured and independant way.

Pros

autonomy

Cons

long hours required for admin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teach Me 2. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,1 out of 5 stars for Management
4,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Teach Me 2
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?