Teach Me 2

South Africa39 reviews

Clear
4,6Work-Life Balance
3,4Pay & Benefits

Stimulating, investing in young people's lives.

Good company to work for. Pay structure could be reviewed a bit more to ensure tutors can stay on tutoring and consider that job as their full time employment. You build a trust relationship with the children you tutor, and it feels bad leaving them, due to poor pay.

Pros

Own time

Cons

Low pay

Great for extra income for students

I have been a turor with tm2 while I was studying and even now as I'm working as a way to earn extra income and it has been great so far although their hourly rates for lessons aren't hight but they are great at placement and very professional. I have had no issues with my pay and them since I started in 2016

More or less free working environment

As an academic tutor, I am mostly free to manage and organise the student's leanring material and pace on my own. Lessons, however, have to be scheduled via my manager (which is a bit tedious). No lesson scheduled and if the student does not sign the schedule at the end of a lesson = no pay. For a part-time job, this is quite enjoyable as I am working with students face-to-face and build a professional relationship. For the hours one puts in, the salary is great!

Tutoring company

Relaxed atmosphere, free to work on own time, was great money for the service offered. Staff were very happy to help me out in finding a decent temporary job

Learning environment

The environment was geared towards learning however the remuneration was not that great. Although the company was growing rapidly sadly the salary remained stagnant.

Pros

Personal development is encouraged

Cons

Poor career prospects

Effective tutoring service that allows you to work in your own time

Teach Me 2 is a professional service that allows you to take on work as you see fit. A great way to use your skills to earn some extra money in your free time.

The working hours were really flexible, easy to apply for work and the clients that we get to work with are fantastic. There is really good communication between myself, the tutor coordinators and the clients.

Productive and interesting workplace

I have leraned to work with different kind of genius people. I do not work every day infact I work in specific hours, days, and different places. The management is informative and reliable. I enjoy tutoring and changing mind sets of people towards mathematics

Pros

salary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teach Me 2. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance