Technical Connections
4,8 out of 5 stars.

Technical Connections Employee Reviews

4,5Pay & Benefits

A Great Place to Learn Recruiting

Technical Connections provided me w/ the best training I ever received in my career. The training was comprehensive, hands-on, and included a lot of feedback along the way. This is a great place to learn from excellent people who are willing to invest in young, hungry people.

Great Company

These guys are the best in terms of temp/agency recruiter/agency. They placed me in a very nice environment with good co-workers, though every place has it's challenges the overall communication with Technical Connections staff is great, if I have questions or concerns. It's hard to find good agencies these day, but these guys are the real deal.

Pros

Great eye for talent placement. In tune with your needs. Good pay, good hours.

Cons

None that I could see.

fun workplace

loved working for the VA though this company temporary placement office staff was pleasant fast-paced environment company extended my contract multiple time Chief of Surgery really tried to pull strings to keep me as a full-time employee Co-workers appreciated my excellent work Veterans looked forward to seeing me

Pros

employee recognition on well done accomplishments

Cons

temporay position

Enjoyable position

Technical Connections was a consulting firm that placed me with UCLA's telecommunications department. I enjoyed working as a product manager researching and writing recommendations and procedures for bringing in new products to be used by the department.

Pros

Pleasant on-site managaer

Cons

Had to leave position due to relocation

A productive Tax & Leagal company

I came from unemployment originally. I was employed to help the two sisters that worked there before me. By the time I got to working there, they (the sisters) had been working there for 6 years and knew the company inside & out. As I had been unemployed for 3 months (by the time I got a job with Technical Connection), I was very eager to please and never wanted to put a foot wrong. When I joined TC there was only 6 people working in the company. Even though I was employed as a Part-time Filing Clerk, As soon as I passed my probation, No two days were the same, sometimes we were mad busy & sometimes it was pretty quite. Everyone was friendly & nice. I was gradually made full time and thankfully, not just filing all the time anymore. I was very happy about this, soon I was writing reports using my audio typing skills & doing PowerPoint presentations. The girls & I were a brilliant & very happy working team together. Only because of the economic downturn was I very sadly made redundant. Everyone was very sorry to see me go and even though I was being made redundant I had a brilliant leaving party! It was a very lovely place to work for.

Pros

Private Health Insurance

Cons

October was Super Busy

awesome

awesome company, poor pay but free health ins mon-fri job, the old man can be an idiot but he is alot better when his son who runs the company isnt around, the son forgets to order stuff then its your fault when they dont have it

Pros

laid back

Cons

doesnt pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technical Connections. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance