TechPro
3,8 out of 5 stars.

TechPro Employee Reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Great

Liked the work there fast paced but relaxed company where I was able to use my skill set and talk people through there problems with networks and programs on there computers and smart phones troubleshooting and giving feedback to customers .

Good place

Fun and good co-worker and not so stress working environment. All the communication is straight forward and no need to worry about time because time pass fast

Pros

Have many different shifts to work

Cons

Rotating shift

Worst management i have ever seen!

Management (Barry) is by far the worst person anyone can work for. He is not a leader, but a boss. Myself being in the US Military and deployed several times, have dealt with a lot. But i cannot see anyone working for this person ever. I was hired under the lead Communication Tech, and we both were given a job to wire an exterior camera at their facility. I have been in comms for 17 years, and had a different route to wire the camera from the guidance given from their "lead tech that only had 2 days on job". Being the subordinate, I gave advice on a different route to run and drill but was told not too. Bent conduit, ran line, drilled and installed cam. Lead tech was fired over difference of opinion i am unaware of specifications. I asked Barry (owner) what does that mean for me, can you give me a day to show you what i can do i asked? He replied saying NO, lets check your work with the camera. i explained i had a much better way to route drill and install the camera but the lead tech denied all advice and wanted it ran the way i installed. He stated "No this is not the way i would of instilled and im just going to let you go as well". I pleaded with him to let me show you what i can do if you let me run and install myself, just give me ONE day, ONE day is all i need to change your mind. He said "leave immediately, you there, whats your name? You leave as well" (A 30 year licensed carpentry floor guy) He fired his lead tech IT guy, me, and floor installer in one day. The churn rate at this company is unbelievable, the manager Barry is somebody i wouldn't recommended my ex-wife -

Fun workplace

Friendly and helpful co-workers. However, the marketing job is so boring and not challenge me anymore. The company benefit is good, each year has 2 times to travel domestic or international place.

The job was great

It was so much you had to learn about the job it was a slow and fast paced job you really would like the job. The company is a great company to work with learn the job.

Very supportive team members

Since I was very new to the tech field, I constantly asked questions to ensure that I knew I did things correctly. It was a great experience working with talented and supportive individuals. I treasured every learning experience and most importantly I loved working there.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Difficult problems

Hardwork place

My typical days was Installation of GI Pipes on the site. The company was an average. The ceo of company was not good. The company is located in the city.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Only lunch break

Better

Not a good environment to work and working hours is increasing with prior intimation

Pros

Cons

extra working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TechPro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • TechPro
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?