TeleDirect
TeleDirect Employee Review

Different enquiries each day

4,0
3 March 2015
TeleDirect, is normally busy from Monday right through to Thursday. On a typical day, from the log in time 08:00 i would be seated in my work station and log into thre required systems that we use as the Correspondence department, namely: Share Point; Case system; Data list and Outlook. We work from the case system, as thats where the emails are routed, thus a member's enquiry is dealt with and relevant documents are sent to the member depending on the member's request. we do send member application forms via email, fax or post that come from the call centre. As a new graduate i have learned quite a lot from TeleDirect most importantly adherance to schedule, i have been fortunate enough to work under the guidance of professional and effient management and co-workers. Thus far, the work i was tasked with was not too difficult, as i took it as a constant learning curve.The most enjoyable part of the job was providing assistance to the existing and non-existing Government Employees Medical Scheme (GEMS ), not forgeting how to educate potential members of the joining procedure.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Outings based on departmental performance
Cons
No day off, except Sunday
5,0
18 February 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Randfontein, Gauteng
It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.
4,0
17 February 2020
Same location
Call Center Consultant (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.
1,0
4 February 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Absa and Liberty Campaign) (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
The company was stressful to work for and away has a back up and they just through staff to your and you need to come with the solitions and the management are not supportive at all
  1. Different enquiries each day