TeleDirect
3,2 out of 5 stars.
TeleDirect Employee Review

Exceeds expectations - wonderful place to work

5,0
27 November 2016
Teledirect is undoubtedly one of the best places to work..The work environment is pleasant and conducive to producing high quality deliverables. It is a learning environment whereby there are many seniors and coaches willing to provide guidance on the wide range of roles available. In my personal capacity, the company has encouraged me to grow my skill set and have facilitated this by providing me with the oppourtunity to study further. The leadership at Teledirect is exemplary, with specific reference to their Chief Operations Officer, whose ambition and drive is inspiring to those around him. The surrounding circumstances are challenging, but not extenuating, enabling the team to overcome the hurdles.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Modern, contemporary office design creates plush and professional workspace
Cons
The building is situated on the main road of Randburg, Republic Road, which has alot of traffic
5,0
18 February 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Randfontein, Gauteng
It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.
4,0
17 February 2020
Same location
Call Center Consultant (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.
1,0
4 February 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Absa and Liberty Campaign) (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
The company was stressful to work for and away has a back up and they just through staff to your and you need to come with the solitions and the management are not supportive at all
  1. Exceeds expectations - wonderful place to work