TeleDirect
TeleDirect Employee Review

fun working environment

1,0
9 June 2014
i enjoy my job but i do not get paid enough as i spend almost all my money on transport. a typical day at work is sourcing leads by making phone calls and using the internet to browse for potential clients.
1,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
free lunches
Cons
4,0
14 August 2015
Same location
Sales (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
Teledirect is a very good company, they are always striving to be the best and stay on top. My days spent at Teledirect is hard working hours whereby my requirements are met, management are always pushing us to be better. my colleagues are always challenging, which is a good source of competition. hardest part of the job is meeting target but the most enjoyable part is when you do meet target because i as a sales person reap the benefits.
Pros
no pros
Cons
5,0
18 February 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Randfontein, Gauteng
It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.
4,0
17 February 2020
Call Center Consultant (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.
  1. fun working environment