TeleDirect logo
3,2 out of 5 stars.

TeleDirect

TeleDirect Employee Review

Growth and Fun

1. Typical day at work Meetings back to back all day and urgent matters arising form the clients, which has to be attended before close of business. 2. What I learned? Being able to work underpresure and extra hours to the client's satisfaction. 3. Workplace Culture Punctuality, Communication, Respect, Formality, Honesty and Integrity. 4. The hardest part in the job Never leave the client unsatisfied. 5. The most enjoyable part of the Job Positive competition and dedication.

Pros

Free Lunch, Leaving Early and Incentives

Cons

4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Productive and fun workplace

It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.

It was a beautiful experience as I had a lot to learn due to being given different tasks to do of which I enjoyed and realized my strength

I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.

stressful

The company was stressful to work for and away has a back up and they just through staff to your and you need to come with the solitions and the management are not supportive at all