TeleDirect
3,2 out of 5 stars.
TeleDirect Employee Review

4,0
17 February 2020
I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
5,0
18 February 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Randfontein, Gauteng
It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.
1,0
4 February 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Absa and Liberty Campaign) (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
The company was stressful to work for and away has a back up and they just through staff to your and you need to come with the solitions and the management are not supportive at all
4,0
31 January 2019
Same location
Inbound Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
How to tread customers ,important of team work , dress code at work , not to mix business and pleasure .always introducing new challenges everyday , giving eveyone to participate i the team .
  1. It was a beautiful experience as I had a lot to learn due to being given different tasks to do of which I enjoyed and realized my strength