TeleDirect
3,2 out of 5 stars.
TeleDirect Employee Review

Lack of expertise and poor management

1,0
10 February 2018
A company culture with no work/life balance - normal hours 08:00 -17:00 and Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00. Employees do not have job security as the company retrenches employees based on personal emotion and not fact. No structure as the top management have neither experience nor qualifications. Such a pity as the employees are really good workers and colleagues who try their absolute but ideas are shunned and never good enough. Skilled professionals with initiative is not welcomed here.
1,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
Cons
Signing a contract to work at such a poorly managed organisation.
5,0
18 February 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Randfontein, Gauteng
It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.
4,0
17 February 2020
Same location
Call Center Consultant (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.
1,0
4 February 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Absa and Liberty Campaign) (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
The company was stressful to work for and away has a back up and they just through staff to your and you need to come with the solitions and the management are not supportive at all
  1. Lack of expertise and poor management