TeleDirect logo
TeleDirect
3,2 out of 5 stars.

TeleDirect

TeleDirect Employee Review

Productive and a very good environment to work in, fun

Teledirect is a very good company, they are always striving to be the best and stay on top. My days spent at Teledirect is hard working hours whereby my requirements are met, management are always pushing us to be better. my colleagues are always challenging, which is a good source of competition. hardest part of the job is meeting target but the most enjoyable part is when you do meet target because i as a sales person reap the benefits.

Pros

no pros

Cons

5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same location

fun working environment

i enjoy my job but i do not get paid enough as i spend almost all my money on transport. a typical day at work is sourcing leads by making phone calls and using the internet to browse for potential clients.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and fun workplace

It was great working for Teledirect as my 1st job in south Africa. I learned a lot about customer service as we worked for a campaign in world food program for United nations.

It was a beautiful experience as I had a lot to learn due to being given different tasks to do of which I enjoyed and realized my strength

I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.